Extra Scène: Case

Mrs. Selevon's POV

Iniwanan na namin sila Mariz sa resort dahil may kakausapin kaming client today. Ewan ko pero urgent daw about kay Mariz. Alam kong madami kaming sekreto pero hindi ko naman sukat akalain na may mga problema kaming pagdadaanan.

"Mrs. Selevon, The accident of Ms. Mariz years ago isn't just an accident." I knew it. For years may sagot na sa katanungan ko. "Someone is trying to kill your daughter ."

"WHY?!"

"Jealousy."

"That lame reason? Jealousy?" Napupuno na ako. Dahil sa selos papatayin nila ang anak ko.

"That Time, There is a wicked father who was blinded by His powers. For years, we've studied this case. Her crazy daughter tried to convince him to kill Keziah and so he did. Good thing, He doesn't know about your identities, Sir and Mam." Mr. Lamonte explained. "As far as I know, they knew that Keziah isn't yet dead. And they are doing their very best to find her. Mr. and Mrs. Selevon, They won't stop unless you caught them. His daughter is still angered with the things that happened between Keziah and her. The problem is that what happened to them years ago?"

"So what's the plan?" I asked.

"Hire a secret agent in where she will pretend to be Keziah. Let her do what she wants. Make sure, you will choose the best one. Who looks like Mariz and a good weapon user for self-defense. Make sure she's not a traitor." 

"Noted." My husband said. 

"But still, be alert. Hire some body guards who will secretly look out for the situation of Ms. Keziah or should I say Ms. Mariz. Dapat din siya mapalapit kay James Manuel or else our hardwork will be wasted. Malalaman at malalaman pa din ang totoong identity ni Mariz. I have this guts that James is the reason." 

"Thank You Mr. Lamonte." I said with a smile.

"Anything for your Family. " sabi niya, napakaloyal niyang tao para samin. "I'll wait for you in my office to further discuss about your case." He said then ended the call.

I am sorry Mariz for hiding your identity. Kailangan ka namin ingatan. I also apologize for trying to break your relationship with James. Sobrang kailangan lang talaga. I know you'e been friends with him during your childhood. Ang alam niyo hindi ko alam pero I'm so happy that you've met your James again. Pero kailangan niyong matapos ng hindi nalalamn na kagagawan ko. We might hide this things for you pero alam ko na someday ay babalik din lahat ng ala-ala mo. Im sorry my daughter.  I suddenly called a secret agent.

"Is this Ms. Seya Vegaz? I am Mrs. Selevon." I called the agent who isn't known but will satisfy me by her skills.

"Yes. This is Seya Vegaz. How can I help you?" She answered.

"I just wanna request a job for you. This will be hard, are you willing?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"How much?" She asked and it made my lips smile wider even more.

"Mark Your price." 

We've discussed the topic and good thing she agreed.

--

"Hi Mrs. Selevon." She said and a smile formed my lips. 

"Have you memorized everything about Mariz?"

"Yes Mam."

"I am Ms. Keziah Mendoza."