Winterspell (Red snow requiem)

"No more waiting! The people need me!" Said a tall masked female ougitou.

"But you're not fully healed yet!" Leo stated more worried than angry.

"She's right Leo," Van agreed, "the clan is almost completely wiped out and we need to help the civilians, only we can't do that while the invading clan is still there."

"Doesn't matter, we have help," she turned to look at the person next to her he was tall and had white hair and a buzz hair cut, he appeared graceful and well mannered and seemed to be around Alice's age. "right?"

His eyes were closed and when he opened them a faint orange glow faded. "I'm ready."

__________________________-))__________________________

__________________________((-__________________________

__________________________-))__________________________

Amy...

Everything swam in and out of focus. The sky seemed blurry and the ringing in her ears didn't seem to be fading. The nauseating feeling got worse and nothing stayed still.

Amy struggled to keep her eyes on Alice who seemed panicked.

"Shut up!" She yelled, "Just shut up! What do you know?! You're just a... What are you?!"

Amy looked around, there wasn't any one near by who she could have been talking to. What's going on?

Just then lightning flashed and illuminated the steadily darkening horizon, even if only temporarily. It was getting colder and as Amy looked out she could feel something in the distance, something undoubtedly powerful.

"Alice... It's not safe here, something dangerous, from the east." She tried but only managing barely audible whispers.

Alice glanced back at her with a terrified expression and then ahead and back at her before she ran off.

-No...- Amy thought,

-you can't just leave me here!-

She tried getting up but fell back because of the pain in her chest.

She could taste blood in her mouth and seeing how pained her own breathing was, she came to a conclusion,

punctured lungs.

- damn it! I won't be able to get far like this...-

She tried again but fell face forward, her arm still bled heavily and she knew that she'd soon be anaemic.

The blood loss alone would kill her.

_______________________________________________________

Tess...

Tess woke to find herself, alone in that place. The air was humid and small fires danced here and there giving the room an amber glow in comparison to the dull light from outside through the broken windows.

-What happened?-

She looked around the room, it seemed as if a small explosion had broken the shelves and scorched the floor in the corner of the room. That explained why the windows were broken.

She stood slowly but her head pounded.

-I have to tell Alice.-

She pushed the door and pulled herself through using the frame as support.

She looked down from the small balcony, and began her way down the steps that lead to the court yard. As soon as she reached the ground floor and recognized that there was nothing else to balance herself with, the started regretting getting up...