Winterspell (crimson snow)

I had become the clan head, and now I was ready to give it to those bastards...

only I couldn't contact them.

Rookie move... I know but,

I hadn't given it much thought before, I assumed they would contact me once I'd taken over.

But no...

They didn't and the more I waited, the more I started to feel that I had made a terrible mistake.

That I'd spilled blood and for no reason...

I'm a horrible person...

Weeks passed and they still didn't show up.

When the first attempt at my life happened, The elites thought it better for me to quit walking around the premises for no reason.

So I'm stuck here in this room reading, the only thing to keep me from being bored.

I looked around at the cart of books they'd left me...

<< still reading I see..>>

That was the dragon, apparently he's more connected to me than I'd thought.

He had explained to me before...

The power that I posses...

Aren't really my powers.

The dragon is said to posses, someone of pure blood once every so often, in this case it was my dad.

And because he had the dragon in him, when I was born, apart of he dragon was embedded into me hence: dragon essence.

<< now you're ignoring me... Fine.>>

His voice reverbrated in my mind.

After my surgery that time, he stopped appearing in my dreams.

Now he talks directly to me

or in me, or whatever.

"You know, you never did tell me your name." I asked.

<<I have many, but to utter my name is to draw upon my power but you already know that don't you.>>

"I have a question," I stated and then "why aren't there others like me?"

A deep chuckling...

<<funny, I don't remember saying that.>>

"Enough with your jokes" I shouted "you will tell me where they are and you'll do it now!"

<<looks like someone is forgetting their place. This is amusing.>> more chuckling.

And then

Silence....

"Um who, are you talking to?"

I jumped up in surprise but slipped on one of the books that littered the large room.

And fell, hard.

"Ow..." I uttered while I tried getting up again but more slowly this time.

Oh it's Tess.

"What're you doing here?"

I asked making sure she knew that I was mad at her.

"I came to bust you outta here," she replied.

"I don't want or need your help."

I replied.

She seemed oblivious to her wrong.

"I could have saved Vehretta," I started brushing my hair from my face "but you stopped me, I don't want to have anything to do with you."

"Oh," she muttered softly "I did that for you."

For me? That's her excuse?

"Get-out!" I shouted, my anger welling up in me.

"Why are you being like this?" She paused an then looked at me for a second. "You don't know, do you?"

Huh? What's she talking about?

"Know what?" I asked.

She paused a little "it's, not important," she concluded finally, shaking her head and then,

"The elites requested an audience with you," She said. "They didn't send me you know, I just over heard."

<< This girl's hiding something, press her further.>>

...Ok...

"What aren't you telling me?" I asked.

"I... I don't know what you're talking about," she replied then "I have to go."

<<there's something wrong with her, don't trust her too much>>

I won't...

"I'll take my leave then." She replied turning to the door and exiting.

_______________________________________________________

Somewhere in France...

"Congratulations on your liberating the lightning clan," said blitz to someone who sat on a throne in a rather dimly lit chamber.

"Raise your head, I don't need you bowing to me it's rather unsightly." The person seemed young but had a refined aura about him, so strong infact, that blitz had trouble breathing.

Even thought the camber was dark and the light did nothing to help display the man's appearance, blitz knew who it was and who he'd become.

He was evil incarnate. Nothing more nothing less.

"Yes, my lord," blitz replied struggling to keep his composure.

"How is Alice doing? Now that she's the Suimono's clan head?" He asked.

"She's doing well with the help of the elites."

He was quiet for a minute and then,

"I have another mission for you, stir up a dust cloud for me, force havoc on the Suimono clan. "

"But the assault will be more than enough, why send me?"

As soon as the words were said a small drop of blood rolled down his cheek from a small cut right below his right eye.

"Are you by any chance, questioning me?" The man asked.

"N-no my lord." Blitz answered.

"Good you will carry out your orders as soon as possible. You have my permission to use the transporter... Oh and make sure you use 'that' ."

Blitz's eyes widened and displayed undeniable fear for a brief moment. This thing he was supposed to use, scared him greatly.

"As you wish, my lord." Blitz gave a short bow and left.

"Soon I'll see you again, miss dragon user. Then all the pieces will be in my hand and so will the dragon himself."

_______________________________________________________

19%

Comment, vote and follow...