Winterspell (Used)

An unavoidable war is called justice,

When brutality is the only option left,

It is holy.......

-Niccol Machiavelli-

____________________________________________________

I spent weeks in that hospital and everyday or so, Tsutchie would come and spend the day with me. Even when they said I could leave, she was there.

"Since we're leaving can I see it?" She knew what I meant. The fact that I had asked her every chance I got removed every shred of doubt that I'd ask for anything else.

I still wanted to know more about Dylan.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not obsessing or anything, I just feel like I can get some form of relief or maybe understand my feelings better because as I am now, every time I think about him I feel like crying.

So it's closure, yeah closure.

Tsutchie had bought clothes for me and even go the right size.

But today seemed different.

Tsutchie seemed different.

Different bad.

"Yeah sure," she replied returning her gaze to her cell which she then put to her left ear turning away from me.

It was almost as if she was brushing me off and the tension in her voice as she spoke only implied that something was wrong and as of late anything strange just had my name written all over it. Meaning trouble or danger for me.

Getting stabbed in the chest kinda made me re-evaluate my priorities.

And staying out of trouble was priority number one.

"Hey, what happened after I passed out that time?"

She didn't answer my question, instead she turned to face me wearing an expression of worry and regret.

"It's your mom, she's missing."

Instantly it stated to make sense, everything came together and so quickly that nausea and lightheadedness forced me to my knees.

God......no........!

That reoccurring dream I kept having, the voice belonged to blitz.

Tsutchie wasn't avoiding talking about Dylan because of the awkwardness of the situation, she was doing it because she didn't want me to find out about blitz.

"How could you?..." My voice barely a whisper.

"How could you let him go!?" I was shouting now.

"It's not like that!" She snapped "there was nothing any of us could do."

Maybe that was her trying to calm me down with a rational explanation but I couldn't accept that, I was way past the point of calming down.

"Because of you my mom..." Cold chills ran up and down my spine and my brow dampened with perspiration.

The thought of my mom being in the same room as that man, no that psycho was horrifying.

"My mom..."

"You killed her!" I screamed.

Suddenly something slapped me in the face.

I could feel the residual sting in my cheek as I turned to look at Tsutchie.

"Stop it!" She yelled "you're acting like a brat!"

Warm tears welled up and wet my cheek, dripped from my lip.