Winterspell (a friend's execution)

Alice...

I was surprised.. Sad... Happy... Confused... All in one.

My emotions were in a blender and everything just felt like a distant blur of colors.

-Nothing, save my friendship with Tess, seemed to be going well- was what I thought so much so that I told Tess everything that happened in the past few weeks.

That I was kidnapped, how I escaped, the forest, Dylan. Especially the ogittou & how even she was in a clan even though it was neutral.

I wasn't sure she believe me...

All I know is it felt good to get it off my chest.

"There's kinda something I wanna tell you too," she said after a while.

"Mom said that I disappeared for a little over a week, but I can't remember anything." She was on the swing again and from where I was standing I couldn't see her expression but her voice wavered as she spoke.

"Nothing?" I asked.

She nodded and then pulled up her sleeve showing me her wrists.

They were bruised.

"How?" I asked.

"I don't know and that scares me," she said softly "I just can't remember and when I try too hard my head starts to hurt."

She's scared, just like I was.

I have to help her.

I can't let her go through the same thing I did.

I walked over to her and placed both hands on her shoulders.

"I'll help you remember," she looked up at me "I promise!"

She seemed taken aback by my determination but after a while she smiled faintly and nodded. "Ok, I'll hold you to that."

"This is kinda nostalgic isn't it." Tess said.

Nostalgic?

"Huh?"

"Back then we were inseparable, you and I," She stood and I stepped back, "we should head back, I don't think my parents would be against you staying."

"Alice!" A familiar voice said.

Tess and I turned at the same time.

Vehretta stood at the park's entrance. She was breathing hard.

But why?

"Do you know her?" Tess asked.

I almost didn't recognized her without her gear.

"Yeah," I replied.

"She's the leader of the clan I was telling you about."

Why would she come here? Isn't it really dangerous? For some reason my heart beat picked up.

And

I started to tremble.

_______________________________________________________

"Its just as you predicted, she's arrived and she seems to be unguarded, what should we do?"

-she is the head of the Suimono clan, you shouldn't take her lightly. Blitz was able to beat her solely because of the dragon essence which he no longer possesses. So thread lightly and remember your mission is to plant the images only -

"Yes my liege!"

From the shadows of the park, 16 ogittou hid, two squads and a single leader.