Winterspell (Dark king)

Blitzkrieg Arzelkof that's my name. Or at least that's what was written on that piece of paper the found me with when I was a baby.

I was left at the Vehretta's doorstep, well to be more precise her father was clan head and the only adult at the time, so I guess I was left in his care.

He was a great man, Vehretta tried but even at her very best she couldn't compare with him. His battles were legendary. It was said that his mastery of water was so great that he used great waves to wipe clans of the map in an instant.

Anyway I had no brothers or sisters that I knew of and Vehretta treated me like I was her blood brother, but it wasn't long before her father noticed how close we were and sent me to be apart of the ougitou academy and Vehretta and I slow grew apart.

Even then, I couldn't complain I mean why would I?

In the academy, I met someone like me we soon became good friends. We had many similarities we both liked the same things we both went on missions together, we were brothers. The only one I had even though it wasn't by blood, it's the thought that counts right?

But then he died, tragically, on a mission with more than six others me included, the bastard gave his life to save the others. I expected them to at least help me bury him. No one wanted to help they only thought of their own lives and left me behind enemy lines as I dug him a shallow grave, it was all I could do but from that moment on I decided I didn't want to fight alongside these people anymore. I grew to hate everything about the clan, it's members both civilian and ougitou alike. I hated them all.

So if you question my motives, well just know that it's for revenge and revenge is never rational.

In other words... I don't care.

I don't consider myself human anymore.

______________________________________________________

Alice...

I had finally gotten around to ask the elites if I could, visit the ougitou academy but they thought it may be better to visit the civilian section of the clan instead. The thought that they refused my one request made me mad, but I didn't say or do anything, those guys are scary.

I had two of them accompany me. It was a little ways off from the hospital or the training grounds, or even the headquarters, it took us a while to get there, it was a fairly large town, with more than sufficient amount of places for entertainment. I was a bit shocked, I hadn't expected the town to be so...modern, the people at the H.Q. Seemed so attached to their old ways that I automatically expected the town to be similar to that. It seemed almost like a tourist stop. Hotels, a bank, more than one hot springs, inns that seemed like more of an authentic and modern reproduction, supermarkets and countless other businesses. In the center of the town was a huge and beautiful fountain, the water glimmering in the morning sun. On the outskirts I could see houses, blocks upon blocks of houses. All perfectly lined out against the steep mountain beyond.

The two elites that accompanied me seemed to scare most people away, they just avoided or stared from a distance. I blame the elites for coming in full combat-gear.

But maybe it's because the ominous feeling of fear the crest tattooed on their arms brought with it. These guys were soldiers, elites but soldiers nonetheless and like any city, town or country soldiers aren't always loved. Appreciated, but not always loved.

One of the things I noticed was that there were two orphanages and this piqued mi intrest quote a bit.

"Hey, uh you," I said trying to catch the attention of one of my guards.