Chapter 20- But I never pushed her on purpose!

Hii guys!! Soo chapter 20 is up! ENJOY :D x

Chapter 14

Niall's P.O.V

"You think she's OK?" Asked Sumzi. "You actually think she'd be fine after you just pushed her down the stairs?" I sanpped. "WOAH. Sumzi never meant to it was an accident!" Said Ceris. "I heard what happened. I know you did that on purpose." I said through gritted teeth. "Yeah I tolde you?" Said Sumzi in the tone of a question. "I heard from someone else. You edited the whoole story!" I shouted. "NO I NEVER! And who did you hear it from?" Asked Sumzi. "None of you'r business." I replied. "Erm...Yeah it is. Someone just made up a story and it just so HAPPENED that I pushed Asha." She said. Her eyes looked watery. I took no notice. Something told me that I should'nt believe Sumzi for some reason. "You may see him now." Smiled the nurse. She was quite pretty...But Asha was WAY r prettier. Sumzi was about to go in but I stopped her. "Let her in Nialler!" Said Louis. "NO! It's her damn fault Asha is in hospital." I said coldly. Sumzi's face dropped. "SHE NEVER DONE IT!" Hissed Liam (TBR). "YOU'R JUST DEFENDING YOU'R GIRLFRIEND!" I shouted.

"I'M NOT JUST DEFENDING MY GIRLFRIEND! I'M DEFENDING THE TRUTH!"

"YEAH?! SUMZI'S LYING! IT'S SO OBVIOUS."

"I WAS RIGHT THERE! EVEN ASK CERIS! SHE WAS THERE TOO!"

I looked at Ceris. She  nodded. I laughed in disbelief. "Look. Guys forget it. Ceris. Liam. Just go. I'll wait here. Niall do'nt believe me. It's fine. I'll go." Said Sumzi. Her eyes looked realy watery. "NO! Asha's you'r best mate!" Said Ceris yanking Sumzi's arm. I stopped her and pushed Sumzi to the floor. WOAH. It felt wrong...I've never treated her like this. She got up and rubbed her knees. "Tell her I love her. And I'm sorry for PUSHING her down the stairs." She sighed. "So you DID push her?" I asked even more angry. "No. Thats just what you wanted to hear." She replied with attitude. "See ya later!" She smiled sadly at Liam (TBR) and the others. After quick;y hugging them all she looked at me, Her face emotion changed from happy to annoyed. "Bye." She said bluntly. I did'nt take notice and went inside the room Asha was in. I shuved through all of them and Saw Asha. She had a bleeding forehead. her stomach was revealed. She had some sort of pipe on it. "Nialler!" She smiled. "Hey gorgous!" i laughed kissing her head. "YOU'R ALIVE!!!!" screamed Louis as everyone laughed. Asha hugged all of them then scanned her eyes for something. "Where's Sumzi?" She asked. Everyone turned and looked at me coldly. "Niall?" She asked. "She pused you." I replied. "No she did'nt." She said softly. "Huh?" I said confused. "I yanked her by the arm and she was about to slip and she grabbed me but I ended up falling with her." She explained. My eyes widened. "Wait. Oh man. I'm such an idiot!" I said anrily. "You'r finally catching up!" Said Ceris sarcastically. "Look I've gotta go say sorry." I said guiltily. "She's not that easy." Laughed Liam (TBR). "Cheers. Makes everything VERY easy." I smiled sarcastically. Man what am I gonna do?! I just blamed one of my closest friends for nothing...

Hi guys!! WHAT DO GUYS THING WOULD HAPPEN NEXT???WILL SUMZI FORGIVE NIALL??  VOTE COMMENT AND FAN! :D <3 xx