WAVE 3 - ROMANCE

Arranged in alphabetical order. Find your entries below.

Beer, Spaghetti, and Pharmaceuticals AshleyKetchum_

AshleyKetchum_

Judge: embermarina
Amazing grammar and choice of words! The reason for giving the lower score rather than the highest available due to my own personal preferences of the story's format. I personally prefer to read novels in first POV; which is selfish, I admit. But I absolutely loved the character Blaise, and the idea of IT company and the app developer! Also slightly sting of the cliche did hit me, but I did expect that as I'm judging a Romance category. But the story is very well built! Best of wishes, -em

Judge: weasleyqueen-
I can't complain about much from your book. Your grammar is close to perfect, and writing style is nice and clear. I can see the distinctions of the personalities in the characters. However I felt like some were too similar and therefore they were less unique. That's why I gave a four for character building. Overall, I enjoyed it! But I don't think it's something that I was captivated by, and didn't leave me yearning for more. You're doing a good job with this book, and I wish you the best of luck on your writing journey!

Judge: Spriha1211
Seriously, where was this book all my life? I loved this book immensely. It was so difficult to find a single grammatical error( because there isn't any, or even if, I can't find them). The plot is sort of unique and the character definitely is beautiful and the writing style of author is hella stunning.
I don't know what else to say, no criticism on my side. Even the title is funny and unique.

Dear Liana

Dear Liana... Sincerely, Kade.
AutumnWinters221

Judge: embermarina
I actually really enjoyed your story! Very unique plot indeed, and a strong set foundation of the characters; hence high score overall. BUT, I didn't give the max. score available due to the title. I understand that it is VERY much DIRECTLY linked to the story and I absolutely understand where you're coming from with the idea and the whole purpose of this. BUT, if I saw the title of your book in my recommendations, i wouldn't click on it. I would try to reword or alter it, if I were you. I feel like the title doesn't justify the greatness of this story, which is incredible! Your story was truly captivating and I will be finishing with reading it! But don't do that if you do not agree with my opinion - it's just an advice. :)
Best of wishes - em.