WAVE 1 - ACTION & ADVENTURE

Armathenia by Thorgirl1

JUDGE: RafiaZ
It's well written and the description she has given is very good. But some chapters were too short I think one should maintain a standard. It surely does make you wanna continue reading although I found it a bit, very slightly dry but overall it was a good book.

The Foreigners in The East by mYu514

JUDGE: RafiaZ
It was truly a great novel, and the way she has written is extremely good. The vocabulary was good too. There is a slight need to add a bit more description and there was some confusion in understanding in some chapters but overall I think it is very good. I felt like I was reading a novel by a professional author.

The Dragons of Russia by xDRAG0N0VAx

JUDGE: RafiaZ
This novel was amazing and I did not find a single weak point. The plot is very different and very well written. Description, vocabulary everything was pretty good.

Sixth Sense by Mind_Power

JUDGE: RafiaZ
The story you've written is good but you really need to pay attention towards the tense you're using. Also you need to improve your writing style. Add a little more description. But overall it was a nice book and I enjoyed it. You've describe some of the action scenes very well.

Time Limit by Fab-Fangurls

JUDGE: anonymous
I don't usually read many fandom/fanfiction type books because it doesn't really interest me. Time Limit is different to me, the colloective group of authors work to pull you in and hook your attention. There is a good amount of difference between characters-whether it be attributes or attitude- because each character really is a different person. I can see this book going far and I will finish it after I finish judging??

JUDGE: RafiaZ
It was nice but more of a fanfic and I wasn't really expecting that. But overall it was good. There were author's notes in between some of the chapters which kind of looked unprofessional. Like you're reading and suddenly comes "yo are you a fan of this too" etc. Also I'd say that maybe you should introduce what happens in the academy in the first few chapters too. But that's just my opinion. Otherwise it was a very unique and different sort of novel. Great job

Timeline by YourmyPast

JUDGE: anonymous
- I was hardly able to continue reading it.
- I've read a few books like this before... and it is a spin off of another book
- There wasn't much to go off of and this book left me completely confused :(
- I think there may be a good idea somwhere within this...book... but it definitely needs some MAJOR work.

JUDGE: RafiaZ
The plot is pretty original and the story is good. But there are so many punctuational errors and grammatical mistakes and although these may seem like little things but they can really bug the reader. Otherwise it's a good book. Try to add more descriptions.