WAVE 2 - POETRY & SHORT STORY

By The Moonlight - MolayneMelody

JUDGE: sandyn101
Eye-catching and suspenseful from the very beginning; your book really gives a new meaning to 'don't judge a book by its cover.' The raw emotions and realistic expressions blew me away. Great job!

JUDGE: Samant456
I got to admit, this is the only book that I will truly remember for a long time. It is meaningful and emotional. It also draws me it the whole time! I can't stop reading it even if I wanted to! I couldn't find any grammar mistakes and I LOVED how you added LGBTQ+ in there! The end was really emotional for me and I want to read it again so bad! (I hope you get the reads and votes you deserve!) Keep writing!!!

JUDGE: Cristalina_Starr
Feedback: i really like this one, it drew me in at the beginning, and didn't let me go til the end. It was an impact because when I finally did get to the end, it just... Dropped me, and I was left to deal with it myself. The whole story is so emotional! OMG... Good job! *Thumbs up* I love how you incorporated LGBTQ+ in there too, it was an interesting twist. The ending was sad... But... Also, perfect! I would work more on your editing grammar and stuff. Keep writing, your doing great!

Ikanaide - WintersNightmare

JUDGE: sandyn101
This piece stuck something within me and left it resonating long after completion. Impeccable descriptions and expression of feelings were used in this unique piece in order to craft something emotionally taxing, yet realistic. Simply amazing!

JUDGE: Samant456
I was left awestruck with this amazing story. Again, this story was really emotional and it just blew my mind of how amazing writers like you come up with such unique plots! I encourage you to keep writing and don't underestimate your abilities and skills of writing!

JUDGE: Cristalina_Starr
Feedback: I enjoyed reading this. Though I don't consider it to be a part of the "short story" genre, it's pretty long! But I still enjoyed this, and would actually keep reading just for fun! (If I didn't have to judge other books, that is) I would check on where your periods go, but I'm not very familiar with the new form of writing, I don't know Keep writing!

Going Up - agilasigma

JUDGE: sandyn101
More build-up needed for the encounter. Very cliché. Serious plot holes that need immediate work... I wasn't sure whether or not I should be scared or just laugh at those poor, undeveloped characters.

JUDGE: Samant456
Now, THIS sent chills down my spine! I was getting frightened reading this but I just couldn't stop, which is what a paranormal story needs at ALL times, or else people could just read another story. I also loved the idea on how you added a Tagalog version of your scary experience. Moreover, unlike many authors here on Wattpad, you have added pictures to help the readers imagine the scene better. Keep it up!

JUDGE: Cristalina_Starr
Feedback: I really did want to find out what would happen, so yeah... A page turner! :D I would have been curious to MEET that "person" on the elevator! No matter how terrafying it might have been. Honestly, I found it allright, the cover is perfect for it, too.