WAVE 3 - MYSTERY / THRILLER

SORRY FOR THE DELAYED SCHED. But just incase you guys didn't know, only one person is handling this account at the moment. I'm doing all the work including the tally of scores, poster preparations, compilation of feedbacks and catering of everyone's inquiries and complaints. I hope you guys understand. I'm also busy outside wattpad as being an engineering student doesn't really guarantee u a lot of free time.

Well that's it, hope you understand why stuffs are delayed! 😢

Anyways, here are the feedbacks for MYSTERY/THRILLER category ONLY.

THESE FEEDBACKS ARE UNEDITED, UNFILTERED AND UNCUT.  Please go easy on your judges when you see a typo or something. Also, don't forget to thank them! They allotted some of their free time for this!

MYSTERY/THRILLER Judges who made it until the end!

PhoenixLex

Kenerelda

PositivelyEating

ThePhoenixOverlord

Blood Prejudice - nai_za

Judge: ThePhoenixOverlord
The author clearly did a lot of research on their story and every word shows. The writing style is simple yet elegant, and I couldn't stop poring over how well-written it is. Grammatical errors are virtually nonexistent. Character development is also well illustrated. Thanks for sharing.

Judge: PhoenixLex 
Your syntax and word choices is almost professional. The amount of details and description allows the reader to connect with the main character, feel and understand what he is going through. Your writing styles definitely drags the reader inside your story, hocks it right in. Good work!

Judge: Kenerelda
This book is written very well in terms of character development, descriptions, dialogues. All aspects seemed to be flawless while reading like how the author noted down every minute detail of the situation. The characters were from different cultures that makes it more interesting to see if the author can keep up the differences or mess up but it is really carefully sorted out and weaved into words that results in such a fascinating story. The writing format may be the usual classic but the unique style of the author's screams and yells of mystery clad book which is definitely a page turner.