WAVE 1 - POETRY & SHORT STORY

3 AM - CerealForTheSoul
Breathing Love  -  DreamingEnchantress
Famous In Love  -  -thomasdohertyy
From Tracktown, With Love  -  squishieshnoofus
Goodbye  -  fuzzek
If Tomorrow Never Comes - starlightgalaxies_
LOGOLEPSY  -  MagicAnimals
The Chances I Didn't Take - countingpetals
The Cloud & Her Tears  -  Samtherealist
The World Blues - underatedpessimism
To Catch A Fluttering Dream - garzala
Upside Down  -  Jelmo03

3 AM  -  CerealForTheSoulBreathing Love  -  DreamingEnchantressFamous In Love  -  -thomasdohertyyFrom Tracktown, With Love  -  squishieshnoofusGoodbye  -  fuzzekIf Tomorrow Never Comes  -   starlightgalaxies_LOGOLEPSY  -  MagicAnimalsThe Chances I...

3 AM - CerealForTheSoul

JUDGE: Askaninn
Whoa. Reading this work was such an amazing experience. It's even hard to describe how much I loved this book. From the casual and intense writing style (where you can see the small details as using the words of title in bold in the body of the poem) to the message that hits deep and precise, this work made a good impression on me. It's painful, raw and totally inspiring.

Breathing Love  -  DreamingEnchantress

JUDGE: ANParker4123
I think the concept is pretty old but I must mention that the way it is written is really good. 

JUDGE: Askaninn
Well, "Breathing Love" seems to be a good story, but I could see some problems when I was reading it. There were good points in the story: I like the characters and the plot. "Chick novels" are very tricky, because you need to use all the "cliches" to make the formula works, but you need to be careful to use them wisely - for your story don't get too boring - and to put something different on it, so people can see how singular is your story. The characters need more development and I'd suggest to the author think in her special element (that something unique that will make her story remarkable). There were also some grammar mistakes (what would be comprehensible if the author weren't an English native speaker) that need to be corrected.

Famous In Love  -  -thomasdohertyy

JUDGE: ANParker4123
I think the concept is really nice and something unlike the normal books but maybe there could be an improvement in the way of writing.