Chapter 20 - The end

Celeste's POV

Seven Months later

"Honey I'm home," I heard the voice of the love of my life coming from the front hallway. I was in the kitchen preparing dinner. "I'm in the kitchen Jay," I said as I continued to chop the vegetables. After a few seconds, I felt a pair of strong arms snaking around my waist. I inhaled and took in the amazing scent of Jason as he stood behind me. He placed a kiss on my forehead making me smile. He laid his hands flat on my stomach. "Hi baby, have you been good to mommy," he asked. 

These past few months have been the best time of my life. Not confronting Jason was a big mistake on my part and it made me realise that I was made for him. Not having him in my life have been very hard for me and trying to hide it and suppress all the pain was just breaking me. I like to believe that things happen for a reason and him coming to Michigan was the destiny. Seeing him after all these years made me realise that he is my true love. 

A few months ago, we moved in together despite my brothers being very angry at the idea. They are somehow warming up to us being together little by little. I know that they are just looking out for me and well building the trust takes some time. 

To be honest, if someone would have asked me whether I would be back with Jason, I would have laugh in their face because well of all the misunderstanding. Because well I thought that he was just using me and well worst part I had genuine feelings for him so I tried hating him. But now having him finally by my side, I wouldn't wish things to be different. He has been such a great guy and I surely feel guilty for being foolish enough not to confront him. Well that is the way the universe works I guess. 

Now I'm six months pregnant and I am expecting a little boy. To this day, it still brings a smile to my face when I think of the way Jason reacted when I told him that I was pregnant. 

Flashback 

It has been three days since I learnt that I am pregnant. I have been keeping it a secret from Jason and it has been painfully hard. At the moment I didn't even know if he was going to be happy or not. That made me extremely nervous. I planned to surprise him in a special way. So I set it all up and patiently waited for him to come back home. 

After about half an hour, he was finally home. "Hi love," he said as he pecked my lips. I couldn't help but smile. He sat besides me and smiled. "Gosh you look so beautiful," he said as he played with my hair. Oh God I love this man so much. "Thank you. Why don't you go freshen up Jay," I told him and with that he nodded and went upstairs. 

I quickly set up for a simple candle light dinner for just the two of us and patiently waited for him which did not last long as he came to the kitchen in less than fifteen minutes

I quickly set up for a simple candle light dinner for just the two of us and patiently waited for him which did not last long as he came to the kitchen in less than fifteen minutes. "Oh wow love, this looks amazing," he said as he saw the dinning table nicely set up. "Oh God everything smells so good," he said as he took in the aroma of the food I prepared. Knowing that he loves my cooking just swells my heart. 

We were sitting and eating. "It's just so crazy that my best friends are expecting a baby right," I said and he looked at me with smile. "Yea, honestly I never thought that Zach and Elle would end up together," he said making me laugh. "Also I got you a little something," I told him and he looked at me with a frown. I handed him the bag. "Wait did I forget something? It's not even my birthday," he said as he tried remembering. "No it's just a random gift baby. Just look at it," I said as I looked at him intently. "Thanking you love, you shouldn't have bothering getting me anything anyways," he said as he placed a kiss on my lips. 

He took our the top item out. "A onesie? It loos comfy," he said as he felt the with his hand. I grabbed the bag and took another matching onesie with was my size. "Look we have matching ones baby," I told him and he nodded. "We should wear them tonight and maybe watch a movie," he said happily. "Jay there is one more thing in it for you," I told him. Oh well that's the moment. He put his hand in the bag and took out the little onesie. He looked confused. "Love did you get this for Cyrus? I don't think that will fit him, it's a little small," he said making me laugh. 

Suddenly his eyes widened and he quickly looked at me. "Is it what I think it is," he asked looking like his eyes were about to fall out. "We are going to have a baby," I said as I stood up and pointed towards my stomach. He froze for a second making me scared but he then started tearing up. "Oh no baby are you crying," I asked as I cupped his face. "There is a baby inside of you. I'm going to be a dad," he said as he placed his hand on my flat stomach. "We are having a baby," he screamed out startling me. "We need to get a new house. I'm going to be a dad. In a few months there is going to be a baby in our house, love," he said making me smile. "I never expected you to cry," I said as I placed a kiss on his soft lips. "You made me the happiest man in the world, love, thank you so much. At least now you are stuck with me for life," he said making me roll my eyes. "You are too much Jay," I said as he pulled me closer and kissed me passionately. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I am sorry for disappearing for so long and not uploading. I am currently having exams and well I trying my best to get chapters up for all of you. Hope you guys liked this one. It's sadly the end of this book. I must admit, I'm not really happy with how this book turned out so I'll be taking it down soon. 

P.s next chapter is going to be the epilogue. 

-Love Moksh