Chapter 9

Celeste's POV

After they finished kissing, I ran to them and hugged them tightly. "You guys are so cute together," I said as I looked at them. "So Elle will you be my girlfriend," Zach said making me smile widely. I started to jump of excitement as Elle said yes. Suddenly, I heard something coming from the balcony and it caught all of our attention. My window was open and suddenly we saw a figure get inside and it was no other than Jason. Oh no what is he doing here? He walked up to me looking hurt. "What's wrong Jason," I asked him. "Why were you kissing him Celeste? You are cheating on me," he said and Zach started to fume. "What is he talking about Celeste," Zach asked me with a furious look. Elle looked at me in confusion. "It wasn't me Jason. Those two were kissing," I said nervously. "Will you please tell me why is he in your room and claiming that you are cheating on him Celeste," Zach said looking angry as hell. "Don't you dare talk to my girl like that," Jason said as he stepped towards Zach but I held him back. "Guys can you keep it down my parents are downstairs. Anyways I wanted to tell you guys earlier but I was scared guys. Um Jason and I are a thing," I said as I looked down. "Why him? If you ever hurt her Donovan, I'll kill you," Zach said with all seriousness. "Calm down Zach please," Elle said as she stroked his arm. "I won't ever hurt her Zach," he said as he glared at Zach.

Oh well this evening turned out to be full of unexpected things but at least now I'm not hiding anything from them so I feel really relieved. Jason went back to his place the same way he came. Elle was still kind of upset with me for not telling her but she finally warmed up to me. Now me, Elle and Zach are having a sleepover. I know deep down, Zach is not very supportive of me being with Jason because I know that he hates him a lot but he is tolerating him because of me and I appreciate that a lot.

"Guys can you stop making out like every second," I told them as I groaned. "Seriously who would have thought that I would ever have this annoying girl as my girlfriend," Zach said and as an answer, Elle hit him hard on the head. "Seriously you guys are made for each other," I said as looked at them. "And seriously stop making out in front of me," I said as I put my hands on my hips.

"Celeste tomorrow morning, we will have to go home early to be able to get ready for graduation and then after that we will come here to get ready for prom okay," Elle said as she ate the cupcakes Devon brought. "Yea please don't forget your dress okay," I told her as she nodded. "Are you going to prom with Jason," Zach asked me as I was watching the movie. "No Zach, we are being low key about our relationship and we are not letting anyone at school know. I don't want the unnecessary attention," I said and Zach shrugged. "Well then you can come with us," Zach said and I agreed.

*The following day*

Mom just gave us breakfast and now she is freaking out. "Mom stop freaking out. We will not be late," Jace said as he ate his breakfast. "Just everyone hurry up. It's Celeste's graduation today. Oh honey you are growing up so fast," mom said as she cupped my face and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Come on love let the kids be," dad said as he looked at mom with an amused look.

Graduation went all well. My mom took a whole lot of pictures of when I was getting on stage. I was so happy to see my whole family be so proud of me. As soon as the function was over, I ran to dad and he hugged me and lifted me in the air. "Our baby is really growing up," dad said making me roll my eyes. "Dad you too," I said as he out me down and my brothers hugged me followed by mom. "Congratulations princess," my brothers said as they pinched my cheeks. "Big bros I need to go to the mall quickly. Can you guys take me there," I asked them as I took off the black flowy gown. "Yea let's go," Jace said as we said goodbye to our parents. "Dev have you already bought the plot of land that you have been wanting," I asked as we made our way to the car. "Yea actually Jace convinced me to buy another one which is way better. We can go to check it out maybe later," he said and I nodded. "Oh princess, I almost forgot to tell you that we can go to Michigan whenever you want," Jace said making my eyes widened. "Really," I squealed and hugged him. "I'm so excited," I said as I started thinking of all the decorating that I will be doing and going to university. I can't wait.