Chapter 13

Celeste's POV

"Are you sure that you will be able to go to the mansion all by yourself," Jace asked me for the fifth time now. "Big bro seriously I am not a little girl anymore so don't worry. I can drive myself there," I said as I glared at him. "Just go and get Jess, she must be waiting for you," I told him as I was literally pushing him out of my room. I got ready and put on some comfy but cute clothes. I seriously hat wearing those formal wear whenever I have to go to the office but I really can't do otherwise, I mean I have to be professional. 

After a few minutes drive, I finally reached the mansion

After a few minutes drive, I finally reached the mansion. I was greeted by the really nice guard, Bernard. Parking my car in its usual spot, I made my way to the huge door. "Look who we have here," Stella said as she opened the door. She let go of the door and engulfed me in a big hug. "I've missed you so much Celeste," she said as she was literally squeezing the life out of me. "You are killing me Stella and we saw each other two weeks ago," I said and she scoffed. "Where is my little champ," I said as she pulled away. "I'm hwere Aunt Cel," I heard the little bundle of joy say. "Hey champ how are you," I asked as I took in my arms. "I'm good. Look dada got me this cwar," he said as he showed me his toys. "All those toys for this little man," I said making him laugh. "Let's go, Celeste, they are all waiting for you," Stella said as she came behind us. 

"Hi big bro," I said as I ran too Devon and hugged him. "Princess how have you been," he said as he ruffled my hair. "Hey stop, I've been good. Elle! Zach!," I squealed as I hugged both of them. Shortly after, Jace and Jess finally made it. We were all having a good time talking and catching up. 

"So guys, we have a little announcement to make. Actually two announcements," Elle said making me look at her excitedly. "So me and Zach have decided to have our wedding in two month," she said and I couldn't contain my happiness and started to jump of joy. "I can't wait for that. Yay my best friends are getting married," I said as I did my happy dance. Cyrus was dying of laughter as he looked at my reaction. "Mommy Aunt Cel has gone crazy," Cyrus said as he pointed at me. Everyone started to laugh and then I realized that Elle said that she has two announcements. 

"Wait what is the second thing," I asked catching everyone's attention again. "Oh well you know me and Zach will be welcoming a new member in the family in a few months," Elle said as she stroked her flat belly. "YOU ARE PREGNANT," I technically yelled out. "Oh my goodness. AHHHHHH," I screamed making everyone laugh. "Congratulations Elle, Zach," I said as I went and hugged them both. Everyone congratulated them. I couldn't help when some happy tears escaped my eyes. I had the same reaction when Devon and Stella announced their pregnancy with Cyrus. "Aunt Cel why are you cwing," Cyrus asked me as he looked at me all sad. "It's tears of joy champ. I'm not sad. I'm actually very happy for Aunt Elle and Uncle Zach," I said he wiped my tears. He looked at me confused. "Okay Aunt Cel. Can you get me chowcolate now? Mommy mustn't know ok," he said making me laugh. This kid is priceless. 

"Oh Cel. Will you be able to look after Cyrus tomorrow? He wants to spend the day with you and we are actually going on a date tomorrow," she said making me happy. "Of course I can. I want to spend time with him too," I said as I was helping her put away the dishes. "Also are you still single," Stella asked me making me frown. "Don't you dare try and set me up with someone," I said making her scoff. "Come on why not? It won't hurt to go on a date now will it," she said making me roll my eyes. "It's not easy to convince her Stella. I have been trying forever," Elle said making me glare at her. "You guys are not going to set me up on date," I said to them and Jess started laughing. "Jess it's not funny," I whined making her laugh even more. 

"Zach, big bros watch your women. They are trying to set me up on a date," I said knowing that my brothers would not agree to that. "No no no, Celeste is going on no date," Jace said as he looked all serious. "I agree," Devon said and Zach nodded. "Thank you guys so no date ladies," I said as I stuck my tongue at them. "Such a baby," Elle said making me gasp. "Anyways guys I'm fine just the way that I am and I don't need a man," I said and I could see Elle rolling her eyes. "For now we will let you be okay," Jess said. I'm pretty sure that they are up to something. 

"Oh Elle you guys are going to that charity event on Friday right," I asked her and she nodded. "I'll be going too so I'll just go with you guys," I said and Zach agreed. "Yea keep the guys away from her okay," Devon said making me roll my eyes. "Of course, no guys will be approaching her don't worry," Zach said making me glare at him. Seriously these guys are impossible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is it ladies and gentlemen! A new chapter for all of you. Make sure to show some love. Comment, Vote and Share. Also make sure to follow me. 

Follow me on insta: 

-Love Mokshda