Chapter 18

Celeste's POV

At this moment, I can't help but feel like all of this seems so unbelievable. I seriously feel so stupid that I didn't confront him on that night and clear everything out. Now here we are, four years later. I'm giving him another chance and we will be taking it slow to make sure that everything goes smoothly. To be honest I thought that he wouldn't even care that I was gone but I'm happy that I listened to Elle and actually gave him the chance to explain himself. I guess this is where a lot of relationships goes wrong. When the communication between the couple is non existent, there is always assumptions made and well might as well destroy the relationship. And well what happened between me and Jason was just an example. We both are at fault.

 I parked my car in the parking lot and made my way to the penthouse

 I parked my car in the parking lot and made my way to the penthouse. With a big smile playing on my lips, I opened the door to see Jace and Devon sitting on the couch. "Hey big bros," I said as I was a bit confused about what they were doing at home. They both greeted me as I gave them both a hug. "Weren't you supposed to be replacing me at the meeting today Jace," I asked him as I looked for Stella and Cyrus. "Yes I was but then the meeting got postponed and there wasn't really much things to do so I figured why not come and spend some time with my babysister but she wasn't here," he said lifting his brow as he looked at my outfit. 

"Wait why are you all dressed up," he said making me frown. That caught Devon's attention and he was now looking at me. "Nothing important guys I wanted to look good," I said hoping that they let it go. I was actually feeling worried. I don't know how my brothers would react to me going for lunch with a guy and most importantly the guy who is Jason. "Anyways Devon where is your wife and Cyrus," I asked as I got up from the couch. "They must be in the guest room sleeping. Cyrus might be waking up any minute now," Devon said and just then, you could here little footsteps on the wooden floor approaching us. 

"Look who is awake. Come here my baby," I said as I opened my arms. He ran to me and gave me a warm hug. "Daddy look Tia Cel," he said as he pointed at me. "Yes champ it's Tia Cel," he said as he ruffled his hair. Pulling him onto my knees, Devon gave him his little bowl snack to eat. Cyrus has the funniest way of saying some words and it always leave me cracking up. "Do you like your snack," Jace asked Cyrus who was so focused on his snack. He took so long to answer. "Tio J my nack," he said making me laugh. His snacks are the best so I took a piece from his bowl and was about to pop it into my mouth when Cyrus looked at me with the funniest look ever. It was like the 'are you serious' look. I couldn't help but laugh. "No no no no....no," he said as he took the piece of candy from my hand and ate it. "Tia Cel time out," he said as he pointed to the wall. "Damn you want me to go to timeout," I said as I saw Jace and Devon laughing their asses off. 

Just at that moment, the bell rung announcing that someone is at the door. Putting Cyrus on the couch, I made my way to the door. It was Elle and Zach coming to hang out. I greeted the both of them and invited them in. "We will be making dinner in the kitchen," I said to the boys as I literally pulled Elle into the kitchen. "Oh my God woman what has gotten into you," Elle said as I released her arm. "I followed your advice and let Jason explain himself," I said as I saw her eyes widened at my words. "Really? How did things go," she said as she was smiling like a mad woman. I told her all about what went down and she seemed so happy about it all. "Have you seen yourself when you talk about Jason," she said making me frown. "What do you mean Elle," I said as I started getting curious. 

"You love him Celeste," she said making me look at her. "You always figure out what I feel don't you," I asked her as I felt my heart slamming against my chest just by the thought of Jason. "But we are taking it slow so I don't want to scare him away," I said as I tried my hardest not to blush but failed miserably. "I am so happy that you guys cleared things between you two. I know as a matter of fact that you were always sad Celeste. I saw it in your eyes. I'm so happy that you finally found love. Even if I never expected Jason to be the one," she said as she was chopping the vegetables. 

"WHAT," we heard the voice of Jace behind. "You love the Donovan kid," Jace said as his face turned red.I started to panic on the inside. I could help but flinch as he yelled. "What's wrong Jace," Devon asked as he came followed by Zach. "Our little sister is in love with Donovan," he said as he clenched his fist. "What," Devon yelled out scaring Cyrus who started weeping. Oh no that's bad. "He is a fucking player," Jace yelled. "Guys language Cyrus is here," I said as I took a crying Cyrus in my arms. "It's okay baby," I said as I rocked him. "Why are you guys even angry? I am a grown woman now. I'm fully capable of having someone in my life," I said as I looked at my brothers with a little hurt in my eyes. "I don't want you to be hurt by some douche princess. We don't want that," Devon said as his eyes soften. 

"I know you guys are looking out for me. I just want you guys to give him a chance just like I did," I said as I looked at the three men towering me. "If he ever makes her cry you guys can always break his bones," Elle said making me roll my eyes. "You bet we will," Zach said making me glare at him. "Please guys for me," I said and they sighed. "If we ever see a tear in your eyes because of him, we will kill him and that's a promise," Jace said making me shake my head. "Please guys calm down," I said and they hugged me with Cyrus still in my arms. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here you go, a new chapter. Make sure to vote and comment. Also make sure to share my story.

You can also check out my other Billionaire's Love and Dealing with Mr Billionaire

-Love Mokshda