Chapter 1: Mission

Astrid's pov

'Astrid Hofferson, Snotlout Jorgenson, Fishlegs Ingerman, Tuffnut and Ruffnut Thorston. The Chief wishes to see you all in his office'

As they finished their announcement, I saw Snotlout and the twins arguing.

Same as always

"So what do you guys think the chief wants to see us?" Snotlout said walking next to me and Fishlegs.

Probably a mission dumbass

"Probably a mission" Fishlegs answered.

When we finally arrived at the office, Snotlout and the twins were still arguing about something I didn't care about. As we entered the office Snotlout and the twins instantly shut their mouths afraid of what the chief would do to them if they spoke without permission.

We started walking to the middle of the room facing his desk. There he was, sitting in his chair with his back turned towards us. The map of the agency on the left side of the wall, and the ranking of each agent in the agency. The huge glass window that looks over everyone at the bottom floor getting their stuff for their missions.

"Cheif Haddock" We all said in unison while saluting him.

He nodded. But I couldn't help wonder.

Why did he want us to see him?

"You all might be wondering why I wanted to see you all today. It's because I have a Top secret mission for you. All of you"

"What's the mission uncle?" Snotlout asked as the Chief grabbed a file from his desk and walking back to us.

"The mission will be very hard and you all need to think before you act. I'm talking to you Snotlout and also the twins. Do not fail! You all must bring back their number 1 agent, he is the key to stopping them. But be warned, he is the ranked the Best Assassin in The World! He will use your weakness to kill you. He will use what you have against you!" Stoick boomed.

"Why can't you just send the #1 agent instead? Or send the other agents that have a higher ranking than us? They are more experienced in hand to hand combat" Fishlegs suggested

"We did send them. They were all found dead on the ground, most killed by head shots and the rest were beaten to death" Stoick answered

"So how are we suppose to get in the agency without getting detected. And if we were able to, this guy is an incredible fighter! We've all read his report, everyone that was on his list was terminated, and if the higher ranking agents couldn't get him. What makes you think we can?" I asked suspiciously.

"I've seen you all train. Some of you may not have been good during combat and some of you may not be good with tech either but all of you passed one or two of those requirements. When you all work together, you have all skills and brains to capture anyone"

"But how are we suppose to get inside the facility?" I asked again

"All of you will go undercover as the new recruits. You will train until you get into the program, we cannot monitor you because if they see one of you has an earpiece. They will kill you without mercy! You will take as long as you must to get close to the #1 agent. Got it?!" Stoick responded

"Yes!" we all said in unison

"Now go get changed!"

We all nodded and started heading downstairs to the weaponry department. When we got there Gobber already had our new clothes ready and on the table. We all went to the changing rooms.

~15 minutes later~

I got out of the changing room and saw Snotlout, Tuffnut, Fishlegs, and Ruffnut in their awesome assassin outfits.

Ruffnut was wearing a brown and black leather corset with gold clips that really showed off how curvy she was, and tight black leather pants. A black belt with 4 sharp knives attached to it. A brown leather jacket and knee high laced brown boots with about a 2 inch heel.

Snotlout was wearing a black leather jacket with straps hanging from it, and his regular black pants. He had black gloves on and there were knives sticking out of his boots.

Fishlegs was wearing practically the same thing, and so was Tuffnut.

I was wearing black jeans with 4 zippers and with it was a belt thigh holster that went to both of my legs. My black leather jacket blending perfectly with my black steampunk corset and leather finger less gloves. I also had knee high black and grey laced boots.

We looked like assassins and we rocked it! Even Snotlout!

I gagged with that line.

"Alright, there is going to be a helicopter that will pick you up from H.A.C.T. and bring you there. All of you must act like you love killing people! Got it!" Stoick's assistance said

We all nodded and climbed inside the van. The van is suppose to drop us off at the pier, where the helicopter will pick us up. And the moment we set foot on H.A.C.T. that's when the real mission begins.

It took about 30 minutes but we finally arrived at the pier. As soon as the van disappears form our sight, a helicopter arrived. When we all got inside the helicopter, I realized that I had left my locket in the van. I start hyperventilating.

That locket has been in my family for generations and I'm the first one to lose it!

It's ok. I'll get it back when the mission is done. My main focus is the mission!

~1 hour later~

"where here delinquents!"

I look out the window and see some helicopters landing. As we got out of the helicopter, everyone was looking at us suspiciously. We entered a huge building and saw so many agents walking around with guns and rifles in their hands.

The building was not like B.A.T.C. at all. There were banners and posters of agents that are probably the best. There was a fountain in the middle and rooms filled with guns, swords, knives and many other weapons. The roof was bullet-proof form what I could tell. Robots were hovering or rolling from place to place.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice how we ended up in a deserted hallway. I looked up and there was a sign on the top of the gateway. It said..

'Training Area'

As we were walking through, I could hear grunting and groaning noises from the rooms that we were passing.

Ahh! I get it now, Training Area

The pilot lead us to a room and told us to stay there until he comes back with our instructor. After a few minutes of waiting he finally came back with an auburn haired guy.

He's hot! FOCUS!

"Delinquents, your new instructor is here. He was ranked the Best assassin in The World and still is. His ranking here is #1, so I suggest none of you tick him off! You are all lucky he actually agreed to teach amateurs"

After that I stopped listening. I was distracted by our new instructor. Thor he is hot! There should be some sort of law that stops people from being THIS hot!

His sharp jawline that I just want to touch, and those beautiful Emerald Green eyes that I could just melt into. His faint freckles going across his face, and those gorgeous lips! I just want to smash my lips onto his. His messy auburn hair that looks so soft.

He was wearing a brown leather jacket with the straps hanging, and a green shirt. Black pants with chains hanging from the belt strap, and he had laced brown boots. I could see a gun sticking out of it. I also noticed that he had a Night Fury pendant.

"Meet your instructor. Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III"

His beautif-

Wait! What!?

That guy can't be Hiccup! Can he!?

Yay! I've always wanted to write a spy book, with Hiccstrid! Now I have!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Stay tuned!