Chapter 23

I run straight up to Jax jumping on his back.

"Yaw horsey." I cheer.

"Not a horsey Nana." he grunts.

"My horsey."

"So you forgave him?" he ask changing the subject.

"Yeah." I sigh.

"That's my girl."

"You two knew I would didn't you? That's why your not upset by this?" I ask. I already knew the answer to the question.

"Yeah Nala we did. One we knew you'd take Felix advice even if he's not here with us. Two Ashton has had it pretty rough over the last five years. It wasn't just you that was suffering. He had feeling for you even before he knew you two were mates. Then he found out you two were and wanted to be with you but listened to his dad because he thought his dad knew better and wouldn't lie to him. Then you left and disappeared for two years. He didn't know if you were alive or dead. He was in a loveless mating sure he loved her only because he marked her if it wasn't for that mark he never would have. He was just as miserable as you were pumpkin. He promised us he would spend the rest of his life making it up to you. All of us. Me, Nix, Markus, Jo, Felix. He went thru all of us Nala. Almost fought all of us even Felix. If it wasn't for Felix he probably would have. He had to come to me to break the bond between them because Stone wouldn't allow it. Nala he's been trying to do right by you even without you knowing about. He paid back all the money Stone ever stole and trust me there was a lot. Just there's a lot of stuff behind closed doors that he's done for you. Stuff I'm not allowed to say. So yeah we gave him our blessing after we threatened to tear him limb from limb if he ever hurt you again." he tells me.

"So you think I'm doing the right thing?" I ask.

"Yeah Nala I do. The boy loves you even without the bond. He loved you before he even knew it was there and I'm sure as shit positive he loves you even more with it." I just nod an okay. "Plus it's about time for you to have some happiness."

"I am happy." I tell him honestly.

"With your destined one Nala." he huffs

"Aww is Jax gettin mushy." I gush. That was a mistake.

The ass takes my legs making me fall to the ground.

"Hey!" I yell. "You broke my cute little ass." I yell rubbing it. He laugh but keeps on walking. "Jax you asshole." I yell at him getting up. The guys from Ashton's pack gasp. Huh I didn't even know they were there. You'd think they'd be use to me talking to them this way but apparently not. "I'm telling my daddy." I huff.

"Yeah what's he going to do besides take you out back and kick your ass for letting me catch you off guard." I froze at that.

"Shit." I mutter. "I love you Jax." I yell singing running to him.

"Yeah yeah love you too." he sigh dramatically. "I guess I could let it slide today."

"Did I ever tell you that your my favorite daddy." I say innocently.

"Suck up." he grunts.

"Today I am." I say as we reach the rental stand.

"Jaxson Moore. Your suppose to have six seadoos for me." he says to the guy. The guy gets everything ready handing us the keys.

"Which one is that fastest?" I ask the guy.

"A little girl like you don't need a fast one. Take the slow one. It's the red and blue one." he tells me. I cock an eyebrow.

"Did you just call me a little girl and tell me to take a slow one?" I ask slowly.

"Yes now here." he says trying to hand me the keys.