Chapter 13

It's been a few days since then. Many many people have apologized to me. Me being a bitch told them to shove it up their ass. I still haven't talked to Damien. I'm not sure why. I'm not sure if it because he actually slept with her and cheated on Maddy or because he actually thought she was going to leave Aston for him. I don't know.

"Nana." someone says from behind me. I turn around and there he is. Damien. "Your right. I screwed up. I guess I just wanted to believe we had a future together." he whispers. I sigh heavily.

"I know D but there is never going to be one. I'm sorry."

"I know." he sighs sitting down. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hitting you. I'm sorry for being so stupid. She almost won ya know?"

"How's that?"

"She had us fighting. I don't like when we fight unless it's on the field." he tells me.

"Me neither but Damien."

"Yeah."

"It's not me you need to apologize too."

"I know. I've been avoiding her. I'm scared when I tell her she'll dump me."

"Explain D you never know she might understand." I tell him. He nods sighing.

"Your right. I'm going home for a few days. This should not be something I tell her over the phone." I nod.

"Alright go pack and go mark a women." I snicker pushing him away.

"Friends baby girl?" he ask holding his arms out to me.

"Always D always." I tell him hugging him.

"You know your my best friend."

"As your mine. Go Romeo tell her how much you love her and grovel." I say pulling back from the hug.

"I love you." he tells me as Ashton walks in and freezes.

"I love you too. See ya when you get back." he nods getting up and going upstairs. Aston unfreezes and sit on the other couch clearing his throat.

"Where's he going?" he ask me.

"Home." I simply answer.

"Why?"

"Going to try and win back his girl."

"His girl?" he ask confused.

"Yeah he's been dating this chick for a year and fucked around on her with a whore." I say shrugging.

"You think she'll take him back?"

"I don't know but I hope so." he goes to open his mouth but is cut off.

"NALA!" someone roars. I turn around and see Jax running down the stairs panicked.

"What?!" I ask jumping up.

"Rogues Felix." is all he says running towards the back door. I didn't waste anytime and followed him. As soon as I hit the back door I shifted in mid air.

One thing going thru my mind was god no. Not Felix. He isn't a fighter. He's more of a thinker. We ran and ran. Until I froze. No no no not Felix. I couldn't believe it. Felix my father was laying on the ground with his throat ripped out. My world had stopped. I stood there just staring at him. I come out of my shock and look around seeing Nix pinning down a rogue by the throat. I held in my tears. Show no weakness and I'm definitely not showing this asshole no mercy. I shifted not caring that I was naked.

"He's mine" I snarl walking up to Nix.

"Figured." Nix huffs. I crouch down to the guy. He'd be good looking if I didn't hate him so much. I grab his face roughly making him look at me.

"You killed one of my fathers!" I snarl at him calmly. As calm as I could get. Dead calm.

"So what!" he growls at me.

"So what? Boy that was the biggest mistake you could have ever made!" I snarl.

"Oh yeah and what are you going to do about it? Spank me?" he snickers.

"Oh no you little mutt by the time I'm done with you your going to wish, beg that Nix ripped your throat out!" I snarl roughly pushing his face away. "Put him in a cell." I growl at Nix. He nods getting up. Someone throws me a shirt and I put it on. It smells so good.

"A cell? That's all you got mutt?" the guy snarls at me.

"Ever heard the phrase the calm before the storm?" I snicker walking away to Felix. "Don't touch him!" I snarl at some guy as he tries to lift him up. I walk to him getting on my knees putting his head in my lap. "Leave!" I order the guy. He nods walking away.

That's when I let the years fall. I cry as I caress his cheek with my hand. I couldn't think of anything to say. I didn't want to say anything. I just stayed there staring at him crying and caressing his cheek. What was I going to do now? My voice of reason was gone. Jo and Mark are my gentle daddies, Nix and Jax are my strict daddies, Lincoln is the one I go talk to when I have a problem. Felix he's was my voice of reason. When I wanted to do something stupid he was there to talk me out of it. If it wasn't for him I would had mated a loser. Seriously the guy was a loser. He didn't want to do anything but sit around and get stoned. Who was I going to go to now that's he's gone?

"Nala." Jax whispers getting on his knees behind me rubbing my arms.

"Yeah." I whisper back.

"Let him go." he whispers. I shook my head no. No I needed more time with him. I haven't got to spend time with him because we've been here. I didn't get to say good bye. I didn't get to say I love you. Why him? Why did it have to be him? Why couldn't it have been me? I stayed there longer. I just couldn't let go. "Baby girl you have to let go." Jax whispers.

"No no I didn't get to say goodbye I didn't get to tell him I love him." I cry.

"He knows Nala."

"No." I say shaking my head. "No he doesn't because I've been stuck here." I growl at him.

"Yes he does. He knows you love him. You made sure you told him at least once a day." he's right I did. I always called them atleast once a day to tell them but that wasn't enough. "You need to let go so we can have his funeral." he tells me. I knew I had to. I got some unfinished business to take care of. So I nod and that dude comes to take him from me. I didn't want anyone to touch him but family.

"No!" I snarl at him.

"Baby girl." Jax sighs as Nix takes him instead. I nod letting go. I watch as he lifts him up and starts walking away. I stand up as does Jax. "You okay?" he ask.

"NO!" I roar punching him. "I'M PISSED AS HELL!" I roar stomping off. I shift again running home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.