Bonus Chapter.

I roll my eyes again I swear for the thousandth time today. Do they not get that this bitch fights back? Are the stupid or something? All I can say is they must be.

Even during training the try to take me down. No one has yet. Ashton has came pretty damn close a couple of times but I still got him.

"COME ON PEOPLE PICK IT UP!" I boom as we run. Some are so fucking slow I swear. There's only a few that can keep up with us and thats Ashton, Ethan and a few of Ashton's closed friends and well that's about it but even then they lagged behind a little. Not much but still.

As I jog in place watching as they go by Tiffany decides to call be a bitch and well since we all know I am nice and all I roll my eyes like its nothing but as she passes I stick my foot out making her trip. She face plants in the dirt. I hold in my laugh as she lifts up her head cover in dirt and blood.

"Careful Tiff. Got a little dirt there." I snicker jogging off. I run back up to the front next to Damien as we finish the second five mile run. Yep second.

After our stretching we ran our first five miles then we went in and did some weight lifting then we decided to take them on another five mile run. What you didn't think we were going to take it easy on them did you? Hahaha now that's funny.

Once we get back to our starting point I stop and watch as everyone arrives. I nod to them telling them good job. When everyone arrives we give them a ten minute break letting them cool off and drink. When time is up we get them on their feet showing them different ways to get out of a hold. I grab Ashton. I'm in a mood to pick on him. I turn around my back to him.

"Come at me." I tell him. He does putting his arms over my chest holding my arms at my side with his head behind mine. I tipy toe because I want to either hit him in the chin or nose and since I'm so damn short. I head butt him with the back of my head causing him to let go.

I quickly turn around to see him holding his nose. Score. I bring my leg back kicking him as hard as I could right in the balls.

"Below the belt but effective." I tell them grabbing his shoulders then I knee him in the face. I push him away from me making him fall on his ass groaning and trying to hold his nose and balls at the same time. I hold in my laugh. I know mean but it felt so good. "Next?" I ask getting into my stance looking at everyone.

"You bitch!" Tiffany screeches running to Ashton. "Was that necessary?" she ask me kneeling down next to him. No but so much fun I think to myself. I just shrug.

Rest of training went by pretty smoothly with everyone practicing to get out of holds. Then Tiffany bless her little heart. Hahaha tries to fight me. Dirty.

"Your mine!" she growls at me throwing a punch. I quickly grab her fist in my hand stopping her punching her.

"Tiffany Tiffany." I tsk shaking my head. "You've got to do better than that." I snicker pushing her away from me. She comes at me again this time taking her finger nails scratching down my arms. That pisses me off.

So I punch her hard in the face right below her eye then I grab the back of her bringing up my knee as I'm pulling her head down kneeing her in the face. Then when she's still bent over I take my other leg bringing it up kneeing her in the stomach. Then I take my hands lacing them together onto a fist lifting up my arms bringing them down as hard as I could onto her back making her fall and eat dirt. Then I turn her over to her back straddling her punching her in the face with my right fist then my left, then right then left. I just kept doing that over and over for I don't know how long until someone grabbed my arms from behind me pulling me off of her. I stomp on her stomach as the lift me up.

"Stop your going to kill her." they tell me pulling me away from her.

"Oh I'm so crying a fucking river here." I say sarcastically as I look over at her and I laugh. And I laughed hard. So did other people. Sure did. The bitch is laying on the ground unconscious looking like she went fifty rounds with Mike Tyson. Oh yeah I kicked the bitches ass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is for everyone who wanted to see Ashton and Tiffany kick a little ass kicking. I hope I did a good job for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.