Chapter 14

Quick note:

Sorry these chapters have been short. I didn't realize because I was doing them on my iPhone and well they seemed long. I am however fixing that now. I'm going to try and make them longer. However the story is already done I just have to upload the chapters. But I am going to do it. So if there's anything I need to explain let me know and I'll try and squeeze it in. Hopefully I won't mess up the story. Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get home and shift back. I run to my room putting on some loose clothes. I run back downstairs, out the front door running to Jax's car. I pop open the trunk pulling out the bag. I run back inside where Damien stops me.

"Move Damien." I order trying to walk around him. He steps in front of me stopping me.

"No." he says shaking his head.

"Move!" I growl.

"No your not going to do what I think your going to do?" he ask me. Why I don't know.

He knew exactly what I was going to do.

"He killed our father!" I growl at him.

"I know he did but let someone else deal with it." he huffs.

"Like hell!" I snarl at him. "I'm not letting someone else baby this guy." I was not going to let someone take it easy on him. He was going to pay for killing my father. I wanted him to hurt like he made me hurt. Made us hurt.

"Nala." he sighs.

"No Damien. He deserves a slow and painful death!" I growl.

"What's she going to do?" Ashton ask him confused. Am I not here?

"Toucher him." he simply answers.

"Move pretty boy unless you want to join him." I snarl. That got him to move. He steps aside letting me walk past him. I walk down the hall, down the stairs to the cells. I stand before the asshole that killed my father. I unlock his cell walking in. "If you can kick my ass your free to go." I say calmly. I paid no attention to who was around. I had one thing I was focused on.

Him.

"What?!" Nix says shocked. I don't know why he is shocked. Did he really not have faith in me? There was no way I was going to let this guy walk out of here. The guy smirks nodding.

"My pleasure." he says. I let him have the first punch and that was it. I punched, kick, threw him around watching him bounce off walls until he was down on the ground. I kicked him repeatedly in the face. I didn't stop until he was bloody bruised and beaten.

"Had enough?" I ask crouching down beside him.

"Yes." he crocks out. I nod standing up pulling him by his hair as I go. I walk him out of the cell putting him in a chair. I strap him in. I look around the room and see Jax, Nix, Damien, Hunter, Ashton and Andy. "You might not want to see this so leave." I tell them honestly as I roll out my toys. I didn't wait to see if the left. I know for sure Nix wouldn't.

First I pull out my pliers taking his finger nails off one by one. He screams at each one. This is mild compared to what I'm going to do to him. Then I take ten medium size fishing hooks putting them in various places on his arms then put fishing line in them. I tie them altogether. I'm not done with that yet but I move on. For now. Then I take the pliers crushing his fingers little by little until I get down to the knuckles. He screams each time. I do that with each finger. Then I go back to the fishing line that's all tied together. I step back a little ways the yank as hard as I could. Pulling his skin away from his body. He screams bloody murder. "Wish I let Nix rip your throat out now don't ya?" I taunt smiling.

Well it just got worse from then on. I used silver knifes, whips, salt, superglue, scissors. Everything that was in my bad. I spent hours torchering him. By the time I was done he did die of a slow and painful death. Call me sadistic whatever I don't care.

I just want him dead.

In the end I was right only Nix was left in the room with me and I was bloody from head to toe. I was emotionless. I had nothing left. I didn't cry, I didn't talk I just look at the man who killed my father. I don't know how long I stood there. It felt like days but probably hours or maybe even minutes. I'm not sure.

"Let's get you to bed." Nix whispers taking my hand. I nod numbly following him. We go up the stairs where everyone is waiting on us. I had my head down trying to stop all emotion that wanted to come out.

"She okay?" Jax ask Nix. I don't know what he said or did as he kept walking. I quit listening.

Until.

"Did you really have to toucher him? You should have just left him there to rot. It was just another rogue attack." Stone says in a bored tone. Like it was no big deal that Felix was dead. That set me off. Just another rogue attack! I was fuming mad. All I saw was red and his blood on my hands. I wanted him just as bad as I did the guy now dead downstairs.

"JUST ANOTHER ROGUE ATTACK! YOUR LUCKY YOUR NOT DOWN THERE WITH HIM! IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU HE'D STILL BE ALIVE! YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC WEAK PACK! YOU CALLED ME WORTHLESS! WEAK! PATHETIC! ALL THOSE YEARS WHEN IN TRUTH IT'S YOU THAT'S WEAK, WORTHLESS AND PATHETIC! YOU CALLED US BECAUSE YOU WON'T TEACH YOUR PACK HOW TO DEFEND THEMSELVES PROPERLY. YOU DO THE BARE MINIMUM THEN CALL SOMEONE ELSE IN TO FIGHT YOUR BATTLES! YOUR USELESS AS AN ALPHA! I HATE YOU! YOU AND YOUR DAMN PACK! I HOPE YOU ALL BURN IN HELL! YOU JUST WON'T STOP UNTIL I HAVE NOTHING LEFT WILL YOU! WELL GUESS WHAT?! STONE, IT'S YOU THAT WON'T HAVE ANYTHING LEFT! YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY?! BECAUSE I'M TAKING MY PACK HOME TODAY! YOUR ON YOUR OWN AND I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" I roar running at him. I let him have it too. I threw him thru walls windows, I punched, kicked, stomped, choked as I beat him. I was crushing some of his bones but I didn't care. I treated him like the rag doll. I was out of control. I lost one of my fathers and this prick was acting like its no big deal.

I was beyond mad, beyond fuming, beyond seeing red, beyond seething.

"NALA!" Nix roars but I keep going. You notice he didn't jump in before now. I wasn't done yet. I wasn't going to be done till he dies. I wouldn't stop, I couldn't stop. I was out for more blood. His blood.

"NALA PLEASE STOP!" Jax roars. No. This was his fault. If we didn't have to come here and save his ass Felix would be alive. I just kept kicking his sorry ass. I didn't stop when he begged for me to stop. Yeah he actually begged but I just keep going. I didn't stop when I saw blood coming out of his eyes, ears, mouth. I didn't stop when I saw bones sticking out of his body. I didn't stop as people yells at me or tried to stop me. I'd throw them put of my way and went back to killing him.

I wanted him dead.

"NALA PLEASE!" Ashton begs. I could understand I was killing his father in front of him but I ignored him and keep going. I took everything out on him. All the hurt, pain, tears, desperation, everything out on him. I think I took all the pain I ever felt since I was a child out on him.

Until someone hit me with a needle and I was out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.