Chapter 10

We all spent the weekend running around. Park, zoo, theme park. Whatever we could find to do we tried doing it. I found out Ashton and Tiffany went on a couples weekend. I felt it. Did I care? No. I have to think positive. I just have to wait until her mate finds her, finds out what she's done then mark another. Then it's all over. I just wish it was sooner than later. The rogue attacks have picked up over the last several days. And now they have band together to come after Stones pack. All I can say is Stone pissed someone off. We were only suppose to be here for a little while so I could train them but now the elders are thinking about bringing our best fights to help them out because Stone asked for his help. We haven't been getting involved with the fighting until now and it pisses me off. First we have to come here to help train them now we have to possibly lose our pack members because Stone is a big ass wimp and won't fight his our battles. Sissy. While we are watching movies I turn my head to see Ashton and Tiffany come thru the door smiling but Ashton's seems fake. They stand in the doorway looking like the fake happy couple they are.

"We got some news." Tiffany chirps as Damien being the dork he is and bumps into her and froze. "We're pregnant." she finishes. I froze. I know we have one more step to go before our bond is completely broken but that still hurt. He's going to have a baby with his fake mate.

"Congratulations son." Stone chirps smirking at me as Damien stares at her in shock.

"Damien?" I gulp ignoring everything else. I don't like that look on his face. "Is....is that?...." I couldn't finish. He nods not saying anything.

"Oh my god that's great! Now you can completely break our bond!" I say excitedly jumping up. I run to him then freeze. I know I was only thinking of myself. I'm a very bad friend. He was wanting his mate. He didn't care who she was he just wanted his mate. He might be dating a girl for the last year but they both knew he was waiting for his mate. Her mate died a year before they met of a damn rouge attack. But now knowing his mate let another guy mark her and is having his baby. Shit he's got to be devastated. "Damn." I mutter. "I'm sorry D." I say walking up to him. "But look at this way. Something good could came out of this. You love Maddy right?" he nods staring at me. "Well now you can mark her and by marking her you break both bonds completely." I say looking on the bright side. I don't know I was gasping at straws. I know he was hurt. I could tell by the unshed tears that I know he won't ever let fall.

"Your right." he chirps pulling me into a hug.

"I'm sorry." I whisper hugging him back.

"I know me too." he whispers back tightly hugging me. I pull back looking at the guys.

"Come on guys lets go find something to do." I chirp trying to lift Damien's mood but I knew it wasn't going to happen. I hated this. I hated her. I hated him. They both hurt my best friend and I was mad at Jax. They nod in agreement getting up. They are just like me wanting to help him. I walk up to Jax grabbing his shirt. "I hate you for bring us here and I hate myself for wanting Damien here." I hiss at him.

"I know Nala I know." he whispers nodding. I walk away walking by the assholes.

"You can't hit me now." she giggles. She doesn't care that she hurt her own mate and that pissed me off even more. How wrong she was. I pull my hand back and pop her right in the nose making her fall on her fat ass. I lean down and grab her by her chin.

"Your not pregnant in the face. I hope that bastard of a baby dies." I snarl pushing her face away standing up. I didn't mean that. That baby didn't do anything. No need to blame him. I was just pissed. No one did anything or say anything. It was probably best they didn't. I grabbed Damien and walked out the front door with my friends following us. We went to the store and bought several cases of beer thanks to Ethan's fake ID. Then we drove to the lake and got wasted. We found a group of other people that had the same idea we did. So we partied with them.

I woke up the next morning with my head killing me in the back seat of a car umm naked. Oh god. I turn my head and yep. There's an unknown guy there. Oh yeah nice one Nala. Just the way I wanted to lose my virginity. Drunk in the back seat of a car with a random stranger. What was I thinking? I fly up looking for my clothes waking him up.

"Morning." he yawns.

"Look I do...." I start.

"Want a relationship." he finishes. "You made that clear last night and it's not like I'm looking for one." he finishes with a shrug. I nod getting dressed. I don't even know what happen last night. Well atleast he was hot. I get out of what I assume is his car without a word. I look around and everyone's car is still there. Good. I go to each vehicle waking them up. And each one of them has a chick with them except for Damien. Nothing surprising there. We go home and we are in trouble.

"Where the hell have you guys been!" Jax snarls at us. I know he's pissed because we've missed school and we didn't come home but sheesh must he yell at us. We all groan in pain. "Hang over?" he ask. We all nod. "Good go train. Your punishment for not going to school or coming home." he snickers pointing towards the back door. We all groan again.

"You know I felt you fucking someone!" AshtoIn snarls at me as I walk by him.

"And? I felt it for the last two years." I say with a shrug.

"You did?" he ask shocked.

"Yeah Ashton the first time was unbearable. I got lucky though and you marked the whore the same night so after that it was just a dual pain letting me you were fucking her. So think your lucky stars that the bond is almost broken when I did it." I say walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.