Chapter 19

"What?!" I hear Ashton yell. I walk to his office just walking in. Yep I'm not one for knocking. Once I see what's or who is before me I start snarling, snapping, showing my teeth. I was pissed. I run to lunge for the asshole before me.

"Stand down!" Jax orders me making me freeze. It was a stupid stand down order. I had to listen. I glare at him waiting for an explanation as to why I shouldn't kill this man. The asshole walks to me.

"Ah she's as beautiful as they say." he says putting his hand on my cheek caressing it.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Ashton roars but he didn't need too. I grab his arm twisting it around his back slamming him to the table pushing his face in the table.

"I have a huge problem with mutts touching me! If you ever do it again I will rip your balls and dick off and make you fucking eat them." I snarl at him.

"Nala let him go." Jax orders me. But this one I couldn't obey.

"Why should I? He killed my father!" I snarl at him. "You sent a meer boy to kill my father! You should die while I got you here!" I snarl at the guy. What's sad is we found out it wasn't rogues that killed him. It was another pack. And it wasn't a war as Stone made it out to be.

"I didn't start this the old alpha Stone did." the guy says.

"Why doesn't that surprise me!" I snarl at Ashton.

"Nala let him go this instance." Jax orders again.

"No!" I snarl.

The next thing I know Nix hand was around my throat and I was up against the wall. I groan rolling my eyes.

"As I was saying." the guy says standing up fixing his jacket glaring at me. "Your father made a deal with me." he says turning back to Ashton. "If I gave him two mill he would give me his territory." Ashton paled. "But once I gave him the money I got no territory. So I told him land or the money I didn't care which. I just wanted what was mine but he wouldn't give up either one." he finishes.

"So what do you want now?" Jax ask.

"Don't care." the guy says.

"Money it is because this territory isn't going to anybody. I'll get your money. If you leave peacefully and never step back on this territory again. Never Declan. I mean never. Not even to go to the store. Your people stay away. You killed a elder. I shouldn't let you walk out of here alive. I should let Nala kill you for killing her father!" Jax snarls.

"My apologies elder Moore but I didn't know the council was involved. He got caught in the crossfire." he tell Jax.

"Does not matter! You should have came to the elders over this dispute! You did not! It cost us a very dear friend, a father, a family member! They only reason why I'm letting you go is because there's been enough blood shed and because the real reason for this mess is dead but if you ever step over the line again I won't hesitate to kill you! Am I understood?!" Jax snarls at him.

"Yes sir." the alpha bows.

"I don't want to see you again in this territory understand?" Jax says.

"Yes sir."

"I'll have your money tomorrow. Now go!" Jax orders him.

"Yes sir." he says bowing again. I quickly knee Nix in the gut catching him off guard and making him drop me. I grab the guy by the arm making him turn around to look at me.

"Please." I start politely looking at him. "Please do it. Please step back on this territory. I want your puny head on a silver plater. I will be watching you. Remember I don't live here. So watch your back old man. If I ever see you anywhere out in public. I will get you. I won't be as forgiving as Jaxson. Your mine. One day, I don't know when or how but I will be the last face you see when you die. And if I have my way you will be looking at me in fear and pleading, begging for your miserable life." I say deadly calm. He nods gulping. I let go watching as he walks out the door.