Chapter 8

Stupid School. Stupid Jaxon. Stupid Phoenix. Stupid everything. Can'tcha tell I'm in a good mood. First I woke up late because I was up half the night with my stupid throat hurting. I must have done more talking than I thought. Then I couldn't find anything to wear. Then I couldn't find my shoes. Then I had to ride with that prick Ashton and that skanky bitch Tiffany. Luckily Landon rode with us.

*i want my car here* I signed to him. Yes I learned sigh language. Nix made me for days my throat hurt. I wouldn't write because I got tied of writing down everything I wanted to say so he made me learn.

He made my friends learn too. Haha. Because he got tired of them asking him what I said. Yes he knew that's how I learned from him and his mate. She's deaf. She lost her hearing in a rogue attack when she was little. She's not his true soulmate. His true soulmate died years ago. I don't know the full story. He doesn't like to talk about it.

"Why?" Landon ask.

*so I don't have to ride with these morons*

"What is she you doing?" asshole ask me.

"Sign language." Landon answers him.

"Why?"

"When her throat hurts her...." I punch him in the chest cutting him off hard too. "Oww what the fuck Na?!" he yells rubbing his chest.

*you don't tell that prick anything. Especially when it involves me*

"Sheesh sorry couldn't you of put your hand over my mouth or something?"

*more effective this way* I sign smiling.

"Bitch." he mutters. I nod smiling. He sighs heavily putting his arm around my shoulder. "Have one of them ship it here." he tells me.

*you think they would* I ask him. He rolls his eyes.

"Yeah they'd do anything for you and you know it. I'll call dad today." he tells me. Lincoln is his daddy.

*thanks jackass* I sign as I lay my head on his shoulder.

"No problem shortie. Tired?" he ask. I nod. "Why?"

*couldn't sleep last night because of my throat*

"I'll have dad send up some meds for you." see my friends take care of me.

*thanks Landon*

"No problem baby girl. Uh were here." I lift my head up and damn if we weren't. I look at the place scrunching up my face. "I feel your pain sis." Landon says looking at it the same way.

I sigh heavily getting out of the car where Tiffany is blocking my path. Me being the bitch I am. I pushed her hard knocking her on her ass.

"Bitch!" she screeches. Loudly too. I just shrug.

"Damn banshee tone it down." Landon says rubbing his ears. "Fuck." he grunts putting his arm around my shoulder and we walk off. We search for the dipwads that left us this morning. Who did they ride with anyway? When we found them they were waiting for us by the office door. "Why did you leave us?" Landon growls at them. "We had to ride with dumb and dumber." he groans shaking his head.

"Sorry but Jax made us." Andy says. I give them a flat look.

"No seriously he did. He was on our asses while we waited for you two." Sloan says.

"Who did you guys ride with anyway?" Landon ask.

"Hell I don't know. People." Andy say shrugging.

About that time someone has the audacity to touch me. Do they never learn? I quickly grab their arm maneuvering so it's behind their back and I slam their face into a locker standing on my tipy toes holding it there. I nod to my friends telling them to tell them to explain. I notice a look on Sloan face. One of horror. Why? I don't know.

"Throat?" Andy ask me. I nod. He nods back walking up to us. "Don't touch her if you know what's good for you." he snarls at him. I'm not even sure who it is. I just reacted.

You might want to know why I'm so anti touching. Well a few days after I joined my pack an older guy. I don't know who he was. Came into my room. And almost raped me. He had our clothes off ready to but Jo came in just in time and killed him. He was seconds away from being inside me. There was nothing I could do about. I couldn't scream, fight back or nothing. I've had a thing for people touching that I don't know since.

"Got it." the guy says.

"Good." Andy nods to me so I let go. The guy turns around looking down at me. Ah the bad boy. Ethan.

"I just wanted to talk to you."

*talk* I sign to him. He gives me a confused look.

"She said talk." Andy grunts.

"In private." Ethan says.

"No heres good." Hunter says. I nod. Like I'm going anywhere alone with him.

He looks over at the guys for a second then nods leaning over to my ear when I hear a low growl. I move back looking at Sloan confused. Why the hell is she growling? She has her hand over her mouth shaking her head. I just shrug and look back at Ethan. He leans in again.

"I just wanted to say sorry." he whispers. "I believe you didn't start that fire. And." he gulps. "I think your friend is my mate." he finishes. I jerk back staring at him in shock. First he believes me? Second he's Slogan's mate. I search his face looking for any sighs of lying but it wasn't there. Only sensarity, guilt, regret and honesty. But me being me. I just had to fuck with him.

I pointed to Andy. He gave me a dry look shaking his head. I pointed to Hunter. Another look and he sighed shaking his head. "Do I look fucking gay to you?!" he snaps at me. I cock an eyebrow shrugging trying not to laugh. He would so fit into this group. All of us are moody. "I'm not." he growls at me. I couldn't hold it in anymore. His face was priceless. I started laughing holding my throat. It hurt like hell. And my laugh came out as a cackle sound. It sounded horrible. "Is she alright?" he ask concerned.

"Yeah he throat is bothering her." Sloan answers him staring at him all mushy like as he does her. I stop laughing staring at them. The guys stare at them in shock.

"Sloan." croak out. I sound like an old women. "Ethan. Ethan Sloan." I introduce. "You hurt her. You die a slow and painful death." I snarl at him. I don't do threats. I do promises. He nods taking her in his arms. I wanted to cry but didn't. It was so cute.

We finally went inside the office leaving the love birds and got our schedules and started hell high.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.