Chapte 9

"You got one day to bring him here or I'm going home!" I snarl at Jax. Then stomp to my room going to bed. We've been here for a fucking month. I miss my D. Phone calls are not enough. Our group just isn't complete without him. Sure we gained one but he can't replace my side kick.

Sloan told me that the morning when she got to school ran into him and knew but walked away from him because she didn't know how I would take it. I'm happy for her. He wants his mate. So as long as he doesn't screw her over we are all good.

I hate it here. It's not that it's bad here because it's not. People leave me alone now. I guess getting into a few fights with people that thought they could still bully me and me whooping their ass stopped it. I swear I fought everyone at that school for two weeks until I guess they had enough. I wasn't gentle with them either. All my bruises, broken bones came back and bite them in the ass. I returned the favor.

Oh yes I stayed in trouble with Jax and Nix but if I got to put people in pain like they did me then it was well worth it. The only problem I have is Tiffany. She is there at every turn. She won't give up. I have beat her ass god only knows how many times. But she just keeps coming back for more. I'm not really complaining because it's oh so much fun beating the shit out of her. Trust me people I do not take it easy on her.

Ashton laughs at her shaking his head when she shows up looking like she went twenty rounds with a meat tenderizer. Actually everyone does but her loser friends. He hasn't tried to talk to me just gives me I'm sorry, I fucked up, longingly, love and I wish looks. If he really was sorry wouldn't he stop screwing Tiffany. Our bond isn't completely broken until her mate marks another. So if he was the lest little sorry wouldn't he not be with her? I have a couple of classes with him but he stays where he can look at me. I feel him staring every time he does.

Yes I'm a senior. I should be a junior but like I said before Nix worked my ass. He did for school to until I was able to skip a grade. I wanted to graduate with my friends. So it worked out just fine.

No one believes the way we talk to our elders but to us they are not our elders they are our family. They tried to talk to them the same way or calling them by their nicknames. No didn't work out to well and learned quickly that was not going to happen. We laughed our asses off when we saw them pinned to the ground, wall or had a bloody nose.

Josiah, Markus, Jaxon, Lincoln, Phoenix and Felix all take turns coming down but Jax and Nix are the ones that stay on a regular basis unless there's a stupid meeting they all have to attend. Then all hell breaks loose. Stone thinks he can bully me then punish me when I fight back. I don't know why but because as soon as Jax gets back he whoops his ass. Yeah I was locked in a cell for a day it would have been longer if someone didn't call Jax and he didn't fly right back here. Jax even told him if it ever happen again we were packing up and leaving letting him them fend for themselves. So that's what have I been doing. I've been pushing his buttons as much as possible.

Nix and Jax finally brought down their mates because they didn't like being away from them. So yay. They didn't bring our cars down. They rented us each one. I didn't have my Lamborghini here but I had new camero. It's nice too. So I could deal.

I get up the next morning still in a bad mood. I just wanted my Damien with me. I got up took a shower got dressed and left. Without breakfast and snarling at Jax. I'm mad. Stupid Jax just smiles brightly at me. So I flipped him off to just for good measure.

"Sugar and vinegar." he tsk at me. They always do that. It took my a while to catch on to what that meant until Andy explained it to me. You can catch more flys with sugar then with vinegar. In other words you can get your way if your nicer. I felt stupid after that. Right I'm not going to be nice to get my way.

The stupid day just seemed to drag on and on. By the time we got home I was tired and ready for bed but nooo. Jax had other plans.

"Backyard now!" he snarls at me. I just stared at him in shock. What did I do? I was good today. No fights. I think back on my day. First and second hour went by normally. Lunch we left campus. I wouldn't get in trouble for leaving campus would I? No. Third and fourth hour went by normally. Huh? So I don't know what I did. I groan following him out. I walk out the door then I actually squealed.

"Damien!" I squealed running to him. I jump into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist arms around his neck hugging him tightly.

"Hey baby. I've missed you." he whispers hugging me back just as tightly.

"I've missed you too." I whisper back. "When did you get here?" I ask pulling back and cupping his face. From the corner of my eye Ashton didn't look happy.

"About an hour ago." he says dropping me on my ass. I took my legs sweeping them under his making him fall on his ass. And the fight was on as we did both of us smiled at each other. My day was officially made.

I had all my friends with me. Part of my family with me. We fought for a little bit then went inside to catch up with everyone and eat dinner. We got lucky that night Tiffany and Ashton weren't at dinner. After dinner we all went walking around town then we all went home and hung out watching movies. Then me and Damien went to his room.

"So how has everything been going?" he ask me as he takes his clothes off leaving himself in his boxers.

"Fine." I say with a shrug.

"Just fine?" he ask crawling into bed beside me. I know what he is wanting to know.

"Yeah he doesn't talk to me. Stays out of my way. She won't leave me alone. I beat her ass on a daily basis. That's all." I say laying down.

"Good fucker shouldn't say a word to you. What are you going to do about her?"

"Keep beaten her ass." I chirp happily making him laugh. I lay my head on his chest falling into a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.