AmeCan

Requested by: Felonious_Pines

Third Person POV

People always said that Alfred F. Jones and Matthew Williams looked like brothers. But of course, they weren't. Matthew never understood why they said that, the two were nothing alike. Sure they both had blond hair and glasses, and they were close in height, but other than that, they were complete opposites. Alfred was loud and sporty, while Matthew was quiet and more artistic. He played hockey, though, and it was the only sport that Matthew could beat Alfred in. 

The secret that no one knows about the two was that they secretly liked each other. Matthew had liked Alfred for quite a while and Alfred had only realized his feelings recently. Neither of them knew about the other's feelings, however. Alfred was to embarrassed about his feelings, and Matthew was to shy to tell him. Both had basically given up anyways because other guys flirted with them. 

Not exactly flirted with them, though. 

You could say that they were both being stalked. 

Alfred was being stalked by a guy named Ivan. He was Russian, and he was really scary. No one messed with Ivan, so Alfred found himself to be on edge whenever he could feel his presence. Ivan would always make subtle glares and things at him, and it really freaked out Alfred, who wanted nothing to do with him. 

Matthew was in a not-so-entirely-different situation with a guy named Gilbert. Gilbert was one of Matthew's cousin Francis's friends, which gave Gilbert an excuse to practically torment him. Gilbert would call Matthew "Birdie" which would be seen as cute, if they were dating. Which they were most certainly not. Gilbert annoyed Matthew to no extent and Matthew just wanted to rid of him. 

One day, Alfred was freaking out because Ivan was seductively whispering things like "Become one with me," in his ear. Alfred had had enough, and so he panicked and ran to the nearest house he knew someone he liked lived. He didn't remember whose house though. 

It was Matthew's house. 

Matthew, who was startled by Alfred knocking rapidly on his front door and ringing the doorbell about 50 times, wasn't surprised when Alfred explained why he was at his house. In fact, he could empathize, as Gilbert was right in the backyard. Gilbert, once he noticed Ivan in the front, decided to run, and soon, both the stalkers were gone. 

During the time that the stalkers were still around, Alfred had made his way over in-between Matthew's arms, and they found the position so comfortable that neither wanted to move. So they didn't, and then they found themselves to be cuddling. 

When Matthew noticed how close of a proximity they were, a blush crept up his face. He then realized that Alfred was asleep, and soft, deep breaths were coming out of his slightly ajar mouth. Matthew smiled, and bravely went in to kiss his forehead, when Alfred woke up and kissed him on the lips instead. Matthew blushed but enjoyed the kiss none-the-less and Alfred laughed at his reaction, Alfred explaining that he was awake the entire time. 

This was the start of their relationship, and there were many more moments like this to come. 

A/N: THIS WAS REALLY WEIRD, OK?! I'M SORRY IF YOU WERE EXPECTING DIFFERENT, I JUST GOT SUDDEN INSPIRATION AND I WANTED TO MAKE IT COMPLETELY WITHOUT DIALOGUE TO CHALLENGE MYSELF. ALSO, COMMENT ANY MISTAKES I MAY HAVE MADE, AND I WILL FIX IT IF IT'S MAJOR OR BOTHERS ME. 

Please request either at country x reader or a country x country

Much appreciated for the ALMOST 900 VIEWS WOW

Thanks so much~

~Author