Russia x China Soulmate AU

Requested by: h65b2y96

A/N: WARNING. LIME. THINGS MAY OR MAY NOT GET HEATED, ENJOY.

Third Person POV

Ivan looked over at his soulmate Yao, who was making supper. The Russian walked up behind the Chinese man and his eyes darted to the lettering of his name across Yao's wrist, marking their soulmate bond. He then glanced at his own wrist, the beautiful printing of Yao's name etched elegantly there. 

Ivan decided to wrap Yao up in a hug from behind causing Yao to yelp in surprise. "Hello, Yao-Yao~!" He smiled warmly. 

"I could have dropped the pan, aru!" Scolded Yao. But he couldn't hold his anger for long and smiled, "How was work, Ivan?" He returned to the cooking. 

"It was fine. Alfred was annoying as usual," Ivan nuzzled his face into Yao's neck and gave him a kiss there, earning another scold from his red-faced lover. But the food was ready now, and they couldn't continue. 

~Time skip brought to you by unfilled plot holes, oops~

The couple was cuddling on the couch, watching a movie. They were both feeling a bit odd, as it had been a while since they had done anything intimate. It was Ivan who made a move first. 

Ivan nipped playfully at Yao's neck which caused Yao to shudder. He trailed kisses up and down Yao between his neck and his earlobe, and Yao tightened his grasp on Ivan's shirt, whimpering slightly. He boldly took his hand and pulled Ivan in for a rough kiss, surprising the Russian. 

The fight for dominance was never there as Yao was feeling needy and submissive. He loved the feeling of Ivan's tongue dancing through his mouth and stifled a moan. Yao's submissiveness was cut short with his action of stopping the kiss, palming his lover, and attacking his neck, all in one swift motion. Ivan groaned slightly at his lover's intimacy, his problem growing harder at the touch. 

Yao stopped abruptly, feeling his own problem itching for attention. His dominance immediately ceased and he looked up to Ivan with pleading eyes to which Ivan smirked, 

"We'll continue this in the bedroom, Da?" 

And they did. 

A/N: Sorry this was short. 

Oof, it was probably really bad too. 

See you next time, and WOAH 600 READS!!!