Chapter 3

Krystal's P.O.V

"I didn't remember introducing myself as Krystal," I tilted my head, looking confused.

"Come on, everyone know your name, Krystal Jung, as you're Jessica sunbae's sister,"Luna sunbae explained. I just kept quiet when someone turned the knob inside Luna sunbae's dorm, probably Seulgi. We just walked pass by her, ignoring her existence, she did the same.

"You shouldn't look at her like that. She might look down on you," Luna sunbae reminded. I raised my eyebrow.

"So? Should we go now?" We then walked out of Luna sunbae's room and went.

On the way to Vic sunbae and my dorm room, the two sunbaes talked about something, something about a Goy, I believe, whose name is Kris? That name sounded so familiar to me. When did I heard it?

"Sunbaenim, can I ask something?" I said with my voice in quite a low volume, "You Goys were talking about Kris right? Can I know who is he?"

"His Chinese name is Wu Yifan. Do you know him?" Vic sunbae asked me back. Nope, I still had no idea who is this person.

"He's tall," Luna sunbae brought her hands up, showing how tall he is, "When we're touring you, if we meet him, I'm going to point him out."

"Just wait for a sec, I'll just get something I need and then I'll come back," Vic sunbae pointed her index finger out. Luna sunbae and I waited for her outside the room, too lazy to enter.