Chapter 6

Krystal's P.O.V

"Huh?" That was what fallen from my mouth. Oh, it's Chanyeol sunbae. I then continued, "Oh, it's you Chanyeol sunbae. Can I help?"

"I don't need your help. Just wanna introduce you to my friends or more like introduce my friends to you," he said. I just nodded and said, "Please be fast. I'm in a hurry. I know some of them by the way,"

"Yep, they've talk about you like Kai and Sehun," he said.

"This is Luhan, level 1," he pointed to a boy beside Sehun who looks similar to Sehun. It's just that he looked much cuter than him. He gives off more of a cute vibe. "And this is Kyungsoo, level 2," he pointed to the one next to Kai. He must be that 'Seulgi admirer'.

"How do you know he is a 'Seulgi Admirer'?" one of them said. Was he reading my mind or what? "Yes, I read your mind. Cool right? I'm Baekhyun, level 4. Nice to meet you," he said again as he was reading my mind. I didn't know people here have supernatural power.

"Some of them have powers, like me," that Baekhyun answered. Could you stop reading my mind, Baekhyun sunbae? Wait what? Baekhyun? Bacon? Not much of a difference, eh? "Okay I'll stop reading your mind. Just don't call me Bacon," he said.

"Don't mind the mind reader over there. That is Suho, level 2," Chanyeol sunbae pointed to the guy beside Kyungsoo.

"Hello, I'm Jung Soojung, level 1. And this is my classmate, Joy," I introduced myself and also Joy. Joy bowed at them. Everyone bowed back. "We need to go now," I said as I held Joy's wrist and we walked away.

"Where are you going?" Chanyeol sunbae asked, stopping us.

"Nothing you should know, sunbaenim," That was a bit rude, "It's about Victoria and Luna sunbaenim," I said and gave a final bow. Joy and I was planning to go after that until someone, or more like, sometwo, stopped us.

"What's wrong with Luna?" a guy asked, panicking and then scoffed, "and Victoria?" his voice sounded calm at the end. Another guy was beside him. "Come over then. Let's just talk about it on our way," Joy said, replacing me as if she knew I would not bother to look at them.

***

"By the way, I'm Chen and this is Lay. We are Luna and Victoria's classmate. I know you are Krystal. What about you?" the Chen sunbae asked Joy. I kept ignoring them, didn't bother to look at them at all, not even a glance. "I'm Joy," Joy answered in a friendly tone.

"What happened to them?" Lay sunbae asked me then. "It's just a bad feeling about them," I answered in a rush but looking calm.

***

Lay sunbae opened the door of Luna sunbae's room.

"Yah! What's happening?" Chen sunbae shouted. The room looked like a mess and so were their faces. Wendy and Irene sunbae were there too and they directly walked to our way.

"What happened?" Joy asked Wendy and Irene sunbae. They explained everything to us but I couldn't even listen. My head was hurting. Irene sunbae seems to notice, she's been asking me if I'm okay, but the situation right now was a mess, so I admitted that I'm fine to Irene sunbae, she seemed unconvinced but she let it off. I then sneaked inside, getting Luna sunbae's phone.

I didn't even know what I was going to do with sunbaenim's phone. I clicked the button to unlock the phone, it wasn't locked with passcode so I went through the contact list, still with my head hurting. I saw a name, and clicked it without any second thought. Kris sunbae's number, I didn't know why but it seems right to call him.

"What?" he said from the other line. Um... Okay?

"It's Soojung," I said. I might've sounded drunk because of how much my head hurts.

"What? What happened?" he said in a panic tone. Wow, such a difference in just a few minutes.

"M-my head kinda hurts. I-I'm sorry if I disturb you, I d-don't even know why I'm calling you right now," I let out a small laugh.

"W-what? Where are you right now?!" he shouted. I flinched a bit after hearing his loud voice.

"I-in front of Luna sunbaenim's dorm room," I said, a bit hesitating. Without saying anything, he hung up.

***

I couldn't think about anything right now, only the pain in my head. Gosh, stop this, I beg you, head.

"Krystal?" someone called me. I looked up to find Xiumin sunbae standing in front of me with Kris sunbae.

"Xiumin, just check what happened inside. You girls, just stay aside. Would it be better if you go to your room?" Kris sunbae suggested. I just nodded and started walking with Joy, Irene sunbae and Wendy sunbae following behind.

***

I laid on my bed with the girls surrounding me. They still talked and I still couldn't keep my mind straight and focus. My focus at that moment was the pain in my head.

"Are you alright?" Kris sunbae asked me, making the girls looked at me too. "I'm alright," I said, trying to not disturb them.

"It seems like you are having trouble with your mind. Just stay calm. By the way, have you Goysyou're your breakfast?" Kris sunbae asked us this time. "Yeah, we had," Wendy sunbae answered, representing us. He just nodded. The girls continued talking while I was still trying hard focusing my mind. I'll probably just take a rest. Maybe closing my eyes will make me feel better.

"Sooyeon-ah, come here. Your sister is in her room, #201," Kris sunbae said as he was sending a voice mail. My feeling said that he was sending it to my sister as she had a break today so they could do anything today but I wasn't sure.