Chapter 19

Sehun's P.O.V

The bell rang, which meant that the detention would start. I hate that girl. What's her name again? Diamond something? I didn't care what her name is, anyway.

She made me go for detention after class. She scolded me for not having a manner. Oh gosh, who is she? She's not even my friend.

I thought of running away from this supposedly unmotivational detention. I walked out the classroom. But-

"Mr Oh, where are you going?" Ms Choi suddenly appeared. Mission DD, ditching detention, failed. "J-just w-wanna tell m-my friends t-that I g-go for d-detention," I said grogily. What kind of Sehun is that?

"You don't need to. Just come in. We'll start the detention," she said as we walked inside the class. "Ms Park Sooyoung, please left because I'm going to start the detention," Ms Choi entered with me as that green dipped-hair girl which was definitely Seulgi's bandmate left the class and waved at that girl.

I went to my table and sat there. I glared at that girl as she did some other stuff. Ms Choi started, "I will be doing your detention for an hour which means that we will end at 5 p.m."

"Now, bring everything you both will bring back to dorm because we are going to go to the math room. I'm going to teach class 4 because we have an extra class," she explained. I'm shocked. What? Class 4? Was she crazy? Was she going to embarassed me or what? That girl and I walked behind Ms Choi to the math room.

***

We arrived at the math room. I stopped my way in front of the door. If it's not this girl, I would not be embarassed in front of the class 4. Ugh.

"Walk inside!" that girl whispered to me as she pushed me inside the math room. I walked inside and not brave enough to look at the students directly.

"Class 4, today, I bring 2 class 1's students, Mr. Oh Sehun and Ms. Jung Soojung for detention. Do they bother you if I put them in our class?" Ms Choi asked.

Oh, her name is Soojung. I thought her name was like, related to diamonds. Please say you are bothered, please. Most of them shook their head meaning that they didn't mind if we were here. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Ms Jung, you stand on this corner while Mr Oh, you stand on that corner," as she pointed us where to stand. I walked to the place she pointed, at the back and very corner. "All you both need to do is just to keep quiet till the lesson end," Ms Choi told us. We both just nodded and did what she instructed us to.

***

Their math class was as boring as our math class nothing more, nothing less, just plain boring. The clock pointed at the time 4.45. It must be the dismissal time. "Dismissal, you may go," Ms Choi dismissed the class.

I walked to Baekhyun Hyung's table. "So, how's your detention?" Baek Hyung giggled.

"Don't you feel pity for your junior?" I asked him and sat on his seat. "That's why, don't be rude to a girl," he said and giggled. How did he know? I asked myself. He read minds. I almost forgot.

"Good to remember that I read minds," he said. "Let's go, do you want dinner?" he asked me. I directly took my bag and walked with him to the dining room.

***

"How's your detention?" Luhan suddenly approached me and directly asked me that, "I'm kinda envious because you got that detention with Krystal." Envy? Oh yeah, he liked Krystal. Krystal! That's her name.

"Your class is very boring Hyung," I told them. "I know right. I bet your class is as boring as that," Baek Hyung replied.

"Everyone's class is," Chanyeol Hyung laughed. "At least better than history," Kris Hyung rolled his eyes. Well, history is the most boring lesson I had ever experienced too with the boring Mr Park and the boring material. I forgot that Kris Hyung hated history and that made him thought that history was super duper boring.

***

"Hyung, I'm bored," Luhan complained. We, EXO, played cards in Suho and Lay Hyung's room. We played it everyday and eveyday, it got boring. "I felt bored to," Lay Hyung said.

"Okay. Now. Lets just play a round of other game and we'll go back to our dorm," Chanyeol Hyung told us. "The revealing?" Kai Hyung asked. We nodded.

"Easy question. Who's your crush?" Chen sunbae asked us. Everyone froze.

"I bet everyone know who is mine," Kyungsoo Hyung said. That's really obvious. It's Selugi! "And so is mine," Baek Hyung reminded us. Of course his girlfriend, Taeyeon sunbae.

"Start with me!" Chanyeol Hyung exclaimed, "She's pret--" "It's Soojung," Kris sunbae cut him. Everyone teased him.

"Next, Chen," Chanyeol Hyung pointed at him, "Its Victoria sunbae right?""Is it that obvious?" he asked.

Everyone revealed who is their crush. The conclusion is, Kyungsoo Hyung likes Seulgi, Baek Hyung likes Taeyeon sunbae - his girlfriend, Chen and Xiumin Hyung likes Victoria sunbae, Lay and Tao Hyung likes Luna sunbae, Suho Hyung likes Wendy sunbae, Luhan, Kai Hyung and Chanyeol Hyung likes Krystal.

"I like-"Kris Hyung started, "Jessica." Everyone was shocked. Me? Not really. "What?" he asked plainly.

"Sehun, don't try to escape," Suho Hyung called. "I have none. I used to have it but not anymore," I explained. "If then, who's your latest crush?" Tao Hyung asked.

"Its," I thought. Should I tell them? They would laugh at me. "I-its Seulgi," I gave up and told them. For a minute, everyone froze but then, everyone laughed, as I expected.

After the game, we went back to our respective dorm. What kind of game is this?