Chapter 26

Krystal's P.O.V

I didn't only hear 1 voice. But two voice at once. I turned around to check. It's Sehun and Yuri. Why were they stopping Seulgi?

Well, if Sehun did stop Seulgi, good for him. But it's very rare that he yell at Seulgi. And Yuri, I thought she is in Seulgi's side. She always supported Seulgi right?

After this entire silent, Sehun broke the silence."Look! Seulgi! You see? Your sister asked me stay away from you! I don't even want you to be with me! No! Not at all! I don't want to be scolded for no reason by your sister!" Sehun shouted to Seulgi. Sehun took a deep breath, "And Yuri, you see! It's your sister's fault! She is the one who come near me! I never wanted to be with her! So stop scolding at me!" He now shouted at Yuri.

"Is that how you call your senior? Yuri? Without any honorifics?" Yuri looks mad. "Why should I use honorifics with a senior of a bully who did nothing and just want to be respect? Why? Any good reason?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

Yuri was silent. Everyone froze, including me. Seulgi started, "Why? Why don't you want me?" She sobbed. It's just like a fake sob, anyway. "You're a bitch alright. You bully people and always wants to be the right one. Why would I even like you," Sehun answered.

"I can change! Look Sehun, if you like me, I will change! I promise," Seulgi pleaded. Oh my, pleading just because of a boy? Where is her pride that she had always kept high, huh? "This is so not--" Sehun stopped, "Look Seulgi, I'm taken now."

What? My eyes grew wide. I wondered who's his date and why did she wanted him. I laughed in my mind to see how dumb is that girl who wanted to date a stupid, rude and immature boy.

"W-what? W-who?" Seulgi's eyes got bigger. "Sorry, Seulgi, I need to go," he put his hand on my waist and pulled me. Wait, what is this?

"Sehun! W-wha--" I whispered but is interrupted by him, saying, "Just help me this time! I need to go!" I rolled my eyes. Why should I help you? I thought.

"What? H-how? How can you date a new girl that you just know in like, a few days?" Seulgi asked. "Why? Why not?" Sehun replied shortly and walked away, "Right?"

What? What should I reply now. I'm not experienced in romance and this kind of stuff. It's just not my style. "Reply!" he whispered, "Show some romance, please?"

"O-of course...?" I replied grogily. We walked away from them. "Stop hugging me now! They don't see us anymore!" I said and pulled his hands off my waist.

"Who wanted to? The situation forced me to!" he yelled.

I didn't bother to look at him and just walked away.

"So?" Joy smirked to me. "Gosh, Joy!" I yelled, "I don't want to be in that situation and so does that irritating and rude boy!" "Oh yeah?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, of course," I left her, "He did say that the situation force him to did this!" Basically, Joy saw what happened between Yuri, Seulgi and Sehun and me. So she keeps asking me about what happened about me and Sehun actually. I've told her we just pretended but she didn't believe me!

***

"What?!" everyone shouted.

"So are you having a crush on Sehun?" Luna sunbae asked in 'that' manner. "Gosh! No! How can someone like an irritating and stupid boy with no manner?" I rolled my eyes.

When I walked away from Joy and headed towards my dorm, Joy followed me. When we arrived, Joy told Luna sunbae and Vic sunbae what happened before. Gosh, what are they thinking?