Chapter 2

Krystal's P.O.V

"I'm sorry too—"I stopped as I didn't know his name

"Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol. You must be Krystal Jung," He immediately shot his dark brown eyes at me.

"Y-yeah, how do you know my name?" I said as I squinted my eyes in suspicion.

"Anyways, you must've been looking for your way to the dining room, right?" he asked me. I nodded, "Ah, yes, Chanyeol-ssi." He then led me the way to the dining room. I followed him behind.

"Well, after Jessica sunbaenim spread the word about her sister enrolling the school, your name had been a hot topic," he chuckled as we walked to the dining room. I kept my head up right now, preventing myself to bump into anyone here. He kept on talking and I only replied shortly.

"Oh, have you met anyone in school yet?" he asked me. I looked at him for a while and looked to where I was looking, "Oh, yeah, a few students. Victoria sunbaenim and Luna sunbaenim. Also Sehun-ssi and you, sunbaenim."

"Oh, you met Sehun already?" He exclaimed, eyes widen. "Oh, yeah, we bumped into each other before," I explained. He nodded.

"Oh. Well, we're in the dining room now. If you need help just look for me, okay, Krystal-ssi?" Chanyeol sunbae said. "Ah, okay, thank you sunbaenim," I said and gave him a 90 degrees bow. "No problem." He said as I walked back to my table.

"By the way, you're alone, who are you going to sit with?" Chanyeol sunbae asked as he stopped me from my path. I replied, "Victoria sunbaenim." He nodded and waved his hand, bidding a goodbye. I continued walking to Vicsunbae's table.

"Long walk with a cool Goy, huh?" Vicsunbae teased me once I sat on the chair. "Lunasunbae left me alone in the front of the toilet! I walked alone until I got lost and met Chanyeol sunbaenimand he got me back here," I explained.

"Where's Luna now?" she asked. "I don't know. The last time I saw her is when she was chasing Sehun. She said she has a very very important thing to tell Sehun-ssi," I sulked.

"Oh? Sehun? You met him?" Vic sunbae looked at me wide eyed. I nodded, "We even bumped into each other." I rolled my eyes. Vic sunbae just giggled.

After a while, we saw Luna sunbae walking her way back to our table. "Hey! Sorry I left you, Soojung. I have a very important business with Sehun." Luna sunbae said as she took her seat.

We talked for a while more and decided to go back to our dorm after that. We decided to walk Luna sunbae to her dorm before going back.

***

"Kai? What are you doing there? Sneaking to my room?" Luna sunbae caught a tanned-skin guy's attention. His eyes grew wide. But afterwards, he put his index finger in front of his mouth, indicating us to calm down. "N-no!" he shouted while whispering, "It's Kyungsoo." Luna sunbae then mouthed the words 'Seulgi is inside, you failed!' and stuck her tongue out.

"You're in the same room as Seulgi?" he asked, surprised. Luna sunbae sighed, "Unfortunately." Kai-ssi then wanted to go the other way, away from the girls' dorm.

"Well, before you leave, may I present you someone you need to know," Vic sunbae then pushed me a bit to the front, asking me to introduce myself.

"Oh, hello, I'm Jung Soojung from level 1," I greeted him and gave him a 90 degrees bow. "I'm Kai, level 2," he shook my hand, "Oh, you're Jessica sunbaenim's sister right?"

Before I could answer, Luna sunbae suddenly whispered in a shouting manner, "Seulgi is coming out! Go away before she shrieked!"

"I'm going now! Bye, Krystal!" he ran and half-shouted.