Chapter 4

Krystal's P.O.V

"So this is—" Vic sunbae and Luna sunbae explained to me things around the school. I learnt them really carefully to prevent lost like what I did.

"Kris!" Vic sunbae suddenly called a tall guy, the Kris we were talking about."That's Kris sunbaenim," Luna sunbae whispered to me as she pointed to Kris sunbae.

"Let me introduce you to someone. This is--" Vic sunbae said but was cut by that Kris sunbae, "Soojung." He said in a cold manner.

"I thought its Krystal," someone suddenly appeared, a panda-like guy.

"Tao! Are you following me again?" Kris sunbae scolded that panda-like Goy, whose name is Tao. Must be the Tao that Vic sunbae and Luna sunbae talked about in the dining room before.

"Why would I? I'm not, gosh!" Tao sunbae whined.

"Then, go away," Kris sunbae did a hand gesture, signing Tao sunbae to go away. That name, Kris. When did I heard it? But there is no use in depending on my suckish memory.

Vic sunbae excused herself so she could speak privately to Kris sunbae. Luna sunbae continued touring me around the school. I wishedthat Luna sunbae didn't see Sehun or else I'll be left again!

It's 8.45PM and we were done walking around. We went back to the dorm. Luna sunbae dropped me to my room with Vic sunbae already there. Luna sunbae then left me with Vic sunbae. Vic sunbae and I had a short chat but I got sleepy so I went to bed after sayinggood night to Vic sunbae. In just a few minutes, I slept.

***

"Sister! I miss you so much sister!" I shouted to my sister, running towards her, hugging her. I miss her so much.

"Sister?" she asked me with a confused face. I could see she's not joking around. She's not serious right? She's just a better actress now, right?

"Sister--" I replied and continue, "Is school that bad and made you depressed until you forget about me?"

Tears started falling from my eyes to my cheek. I started crying and continued shaking her body, asking her questions that makes her felt annoyed.

"Get away from me!" she scolded me. She is not her! She is not my unnie! She is not! She promised to always protect me and never forget me! She is not my unnie! SHE IS NOT!

***

I woke up from my sleep. She's not my sister! My sister will never forget me! Oh come on, Soojung, it's just a dream! But my tears kept on falling, as if that incident was real. I cried under my blanket, trying to calm myself but the tears kept falling, making me sadder and sadder.

Vic sunbae woke up to the sound of my sobs. She opened my blanket, try comforting me and started asking, "Soojung, are you okay? What happened?" Her straightforward attitude changed into a mother-like attitude. I felt sister love here, it felt warm and made me remembered my sister more, which made me cry harder.

"Sunbae, she forgets me. It's not her!" I explained unclearly. Like she understood, she answered me, "No Soojung. She will never forget you. She loves you really much. She is okay. Don't worry. Let me check her condition okay?" She directly got her phone, looking at the time which showed 1AM, dialing a number and put her phone on her ear.

"Hello? Kris? Is Jessica sunbaenim alright?"

"I saw her last night and she's alright. She looks serious with her studies. What happen? Is something wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just making sure of her condition."

"Impossible. There is something. Tell me now!"

"No! Nothing to tell you! It's 1AM and I am going to continue to sleep! Bye!

"Is it Sooj—" the man's voice stopped. Vic sunbae hung up and came to me.

"Soojung, don't worry. She's alright. Don't be so nervous. She has Tiffany and Taeyeon sunbaenim with her," she explained to me. I felt calm, rememberingthat it was just a dream. I continuedsleeping and trying to forget everything that has happens. Vic sunbae continued sleeping too.

***

My watch beeped. I took a peek at my watch. 6.30 AM. What? I must be out of mind last night. Why did I set the alarm that early? Not bothering, I went back to sleep.