Chapter 15

Krystal's P.O.V

Joy and I went to find a seat in our class. "Joy! Come here! Sit with me!" someone called Joy. We turned to the source of the sound. It's Seulgi. Joy looked at me confusely.

"It's okay, I can sit with someone else," I said and smiled to her. I sat in a seat at the back, alone. Well, for now I'm alone.

"Can I sit here?" A girl asked me. "Yes, of course," I said with a smile. She unpacked her stuff and then introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Sulli," she said.

"Hello, I'm Soojung-"I replied but was cut by her. "You're Krystal right?" she said. "Y-yeah, but call me Soojung," I said. "Ah... Okay," she replied. After talking for a while, a teacher came inside our class.

"Morning, level 1," she said in a cheerful tone, "I'm your form teacher and Literature teacher, Ms. Lee!" She smiled brightly. "I'm a new teacher here but I have ever teach in another school for like 2.5 years," she began, "so, because I don't know you, I will check your attendance first." She called everyone's name and everyone responded until Luhan's name was mentioned.

"Mr Xi Luhan." No answer. I looked around the class, checking Luhan's presence. "Mr Xi?" Ms Lee called once again. "Mr Xi Luha-"The door banged, "Present!"

"Mr Xi. You are Xi Luhan?" Ms Lee asked in confusion. "Yes, I am," Luhan said. "Okay, Mr Xi, please sit," Ms Lee said without punishing him. "What? Y-you are not going punish me?" Luhan asked in confusion.

"Yes, I won't. I don't usually give punishments on first days. Do you want punishment?" Ms Lee asked with a laugh. "N-no. Thank you, Ms-"Luhan stopped. "Ms Lee."

"Okay. Ms Lee," Luhan directly take a sit beside Sehun. "So, I now know your name, at least half of you. Now, I will distribute your timetable," she said as she start moving and distribute our timetable. The clas then went on. We talked and discussed a lot of things. Then, the bell rang.

"Okay. You can pack your things and have your lunch now in the cafétaria," Ms Lee said as she ended our discussion. Joy packed rather quickly, leaving Seulgi and approached me. "Hey Soojung, let's eat!" Joy began, "I need to run away from that scary bear!" Sulli and I chuckled.

"By the way, Joy, this is Sulli. Sulli, this is Joy," I introduced Sulli to Joy and vice versa. They then greeted each other.

"Sulli, I need to go to the cafétaria now and have my lunch. Bye!" I said as Joy and I left.

***

"So, let me see your timetable!" Vic sunbae began as I and Joy sat. I handed her our timetable. "We have the same breaktime every Monday and Wednesday," Vic sunbae exclaimed. Joy and I nodded.

"Who's your form teacher?" she asked again. "Ms Lee," Joy replied.

"Oh! That new teacher," Luna sunbae said as she nodded. We continued to chat and eat.

"Soojung," Kris sunbae's sound rang in my head. I turned my back and saw him standing behind me. "This is your lunch box. Your sister has eaten the food and cleaned the box. There is a letter inside the box. I can meet your sister every 6 AM, 12.30 PM and 7.30 PM, so give me what you want to give so I can pass it to her," he explained.

I nodded - still with my mouth full of food. I swallowed it and said, "Thank you sunbae!" "No probs," he then went away. I opened the lunch box and saw a letter.

Hey Soojung!

How's school? Is it great? Or is it the opposite?

I'm doing great here. It's just that all our gadget is taken by our teacher and will only be returned at Saturdays. And you know, even on Saturday, we don't have time to play. We must study and study. I need to work too.

You will adapt to your surroundings really soon. Don't worry. If there is any trouble, tell Kris and Victoria, okay? Remember?

Reply it soon and pass it to Kris, okay? I'm waitinggg........

P.S: Thanks for the food! It's really yummy!

XOXO,

Your unnie, Jessica Jung

The letter ended. I bit my lips to prevent tears from falling. I took my pen from my bag and wrote a quick letter behind the paper.

Hi unnie!

School is well. I hope it will stay good.

What? Why is your teacher really cruel? No gadgets? Unnie! Take care of yourself! Don't over study!

I will always remember your message sunbae. Don't worry!

I wrote this directly after I read it and will give it to Kris sunbae soon!

P.S.: Let's stick on sending letters like this!

ILY,

Your dongsaeng, Jung Soojung"

I folded the paper and left my pen on the table. I ran towards Kris sunbae's seat which is with the boys, the EXO boys. "Kris sunbae," I called him. "Yes?" he replied. "Give this to her soon! Okay?" I told him. "Okay. I got it," he said. "Thank you sunbae," I said and go back to my sit.

Joy and I had finished our food so we decided to go back to our class first. "Oh yeah. Soojung, Joy, meet me later after class. We will dismiss at 3 today so meet me at the park at around 3.30. Okay?" We nodded

***

We took quick steps as the sky turned grey and looked like it's about to rain because we needed to pass some outdoor pathways to reach our class.

As I arrived at the class, the rain started to fall. I saw Sulli inside the class, moving her hands like she wanted to take the rain away and yes, yes, the rain did stop. What? Did she have powers too?

"Sulli," I called her. "Yes?" She panicked and hid her hands right away. "D-did you just st-stop the r-rain?" I asked as my voice turns grogy. "N-no! N-no, of course! I'm not a kind of monster, you know," she said and laughed awkwardly.

"T-then, w-why do the rain st-stops as you move your hands?" I asked - still in a grogy tone. "W-what? Haha! It's just a coincidence! I move my hands just to stretch myself," she said. I felt relieved. She's not a magical person like me. The bell rang again. We continued our discussion with Ms Lee.

***

Vic sunbae and Luna sunbae was right. We dismissed at 3. Joy and I directly packed our things and then straight away going to the park.