Chapter 37

Krystal's P.O.V

I rushed into the hospital, panting and sweating. I wouldn't care about what people was thinking about me right now, I just wanted to see my sister, that's it. I ran to the receptionist table and asked for my sister's room. After receiving the room number, I then walked quickly to the room. How? How can everything just happen? No notice, no anything and everything just turned out this way. Although I got a notice from the 'instinct', that was still sudden and I was really not prepared. Not that I would be prepared on any other time, though.

As I arrived in front of the room, I found Taeyeon and Tiffany sunbae together with Kris sunbae sitting on the bench provided by the hospital.

"Where is my sister?" I asked them.

"She's inside. The doctor is checking on her since she lost quite a lot of blood due to the crash," Kris explained.

It's been 5 hours since the accident happened, so I was sure that she was quite okay now. Everything I heard in my nightmare was everything that happened, all of them. The image, the voice, the blood. I then took a seat beside Taeyeon sunbae on the very edge. Tears were slowly forming in the corner of my eyes and unconsciously it fell. Why does it have to be like this? Why? Is there something wrong with my sister? Or is it me?

After a few moment, the doctor that was handling my sister came out of the room. All of us rushed to stand up and asked her what happened to my sister.

"She is in a state of coma for now since the accident was really fatal. And if she gain her consciousness back, there will be a big chance that she will suffer amnesia as her main injury is on her head," the doctor explained.

"A-amnesia? I-is there anyway to let her wake up without suffering a-amnesia?" I asked.

"I'm afraid no, Miss. But there is still a small chance of her waking up without amnesia so please don't lose hope," the doctor gave a smile to us.

"Can we enter now?" Taeyeon sunbae asked.

"Please," the doctor gave us way to enter the room my sister is in.

I stepped my foot inside the room that my sister will be in until she woke up. By the time I saw my sister's face, tears then rushed down my cheek.

"Don't cry, Soojung. I'm sure your sister won't like seeing you crying especially because of her," Tiffany sunbae pat my back. Hearing that, I smiled, erasing my tears from my cheek and around my eyes. I then walked closer to my sister's bed. I sat on the chair beside the bed. I held my sister's hand, smiling but tears falling.

"Whatever happened to you, even if you forget me and this world, one thing still is that, I will forever be your sister."

***

About 2 weeks after the accident

My sister gained her consciousness back after 2 weeks of coma state. But, like what the doctor said, she suffered amnesia. All of her memories, of herself, of her friends, of mom and dad, of me, everything vanished into the thin air. She remembered nothing, nothing at all. We need to introduce her to this world again, to her world and to my world. But all of that didn't matter because no matter what, she will still be my sister and I will still be hers.

--

edited. 11/20/2015.