Chapter 23

Kai's P.O.V

After leaving Soojung's dorm, Kris Hyung and I went back to our respective dorm.

***

"Tao Hyung, wake up," I woke Tao Hyung up but he didn't move. I prepared myself first. "Kai! Don't dance inside the bathroom!" Tao Hyung shouted. "Yah! I didn't!" I shouted back. "But you're so long inside," he yawned. "A minute!" I hurried myself then went outside.

Before closing the door of the bathroom, Tao Hyung asked me. "Yah, Kai, where do you go last night?" he asked me with 'that' face. He looks drunk. Are you drunk? I thought. "Yah! I'm not!" he yawned, "just tell me, Kai." He reads mind now?

"No! I did not! You said them out loud!" I told him the story about me couldn't sleep and meeting Kris Hyung and etc.

"Why don't you carry her instead?" Tao sunbae smirked. "Yah! I met them in the middle if Kris Hyung's way! And do you think I'm that perverted?" I shouted at him. He laughed lightly.

***

"Chen Hyung! Why you didn't let me in last night!" I frowned or exactly faked my frown. "Yah! You come to our room for like, every night! And I ended up not sleeping because of you both!" Chen Hyung explained.

"Sehun is not inside that time anyway," Luhan chuckled. "Yeah. He's with Luhan last night. And Chen, I know that feeling. I couldn't sleep too because you both kept on playing!" Xiumin Hyung exclaimed.

"What? How can I not know this?" Chen Hyung shouted, "Sehun! You know if you are caught not in your room, I'm going to die!" "Sorry Hyung it's just I dont feel like sleeping," Sehun laughed lightly. "You should've let me in Hyung. If I'm in, you will know Sehun is not in the room faster," I teased him.

"Kai!" two different voices from two different directions called me. I looked at directions, Victoria sunbae and Chanyeol. What are they up to? I thought. Chanyeol and other EXO boys then come near Victoria sunbae's table.

"Who should I talk with first?" I asked "How can you come with Soojung and Kris sunbae last night?" Vic sunbae asked me in a strict way. "Ha! I wanted to ask that too! So, explain everything Kai!" Chanyeol exclaimed. "What? What did you both do last night with Soojung, Hyung?" Luhan looks at me and Kris Hyung in confusion.

"Calm down everybody," I told them," But you girls must let the 12 of us sit here with you." I smirked. "What? No! There are many empty tables around!" Luna sunbae exclaimed from the other side of the table. "Then, no story," I pretended to go away.

"Sunbae! Let us sit here! We won't bother you! I swear!" Luhan begged to Luna sunbae. I chuckled seeing Luhan begging Luna sunbae. "Sunbae, let us please?" Luhan and Chanyeol begged cutely.

"Fine, fine, sit down," Vic sunbae rolled her eyes. I cheered and took a sit.

After we sat, Soojung laughed really loud. I didn't understand why. After some whispers with Joy, Soojung calmed down a little bit but she still chuckled. She's still pretty even though she laughed crazily, I told myself and smiled.

"Sorry sunbae," she said as she chuckled. "So now, tell us the stor-," Vic sunbae started but is interrupted by Wendy and Irene's voice, "Sunbae can we sit here?"

"Yah! Wendy! Irene! Come sit here!" Luna sunbae pulled them and made them as the territory between her and the other boys who is sitting beside her. Wendy sat beside Luna sunbae in the end and Irene sit on the other edge of the table.