Chapter 7

Krystal's P.O.V

I rested for the whole time. I could only lay on my bed and couldn't get my mind working!

"Let's go to the sick bay, you look paler and paler," Wendy sunbae suggested. I vaguely said no and thought was sure that it would be okay in no time, which is unlikely.

***

"Soojung!" someone shouted my name while opening the door of my room. "U-unnie! I miss you!" I said, still in my sick condition.

"I miss you too! Girls, can you please stay away a little bit? Kris will figure out her problem," my sister said. I saw Kris sunbae walking closer to me when my sistercame in together with her two friends and that Baekhyun sunbaenim. Kris sunbae then stood beside my bed. He just plainly looked at me.

"She just kind of lose her mind," Kris sunbae said, looking at my sister and moved away.

"Hey girls, wanna talk with me outside?" one of my sister's friend, Tiffany sunbae, I believe, asked the three girls as they procedeeded outside.

"Soojung, you need to rest! Go sleep first. Your mind is in trouble!" my sister said, walking closer to me. Suddenly, I felt kind of better. "Uh... I felt kind of better now. B-but, w-what happened?" I asked her and continued, "And what does it mean by I'm losing my mind?"

"It's a long story, Soojung-ah," my sister's other friend, Taeyeon sunbae, I believe, replied. My sister and her friends told me the whole story. She said that my sister, Taeyeon sunbaenim, Tiffany sunbaenim, Kris sunbaenim and Bac— I mean, Baekhyun sunbaenim, know each other because they realized that they have similarities and formed a private club together, 'The Magical'. It was a private club which contained magical students (or students with superpowers). They, themselves, did not actually realize that they had powers until they met each other, well except for Baekhyun sunbae, he realized it even when in middle school and he even spread the fact that he could read minds. Baekhyun sunbae was the one who noticed first and today, my sister planned to tell me about my 'superpower'.

"So, that 'sickness' is actually not a kind of disease, it's the overuse of your power also worriness come into one," Baekhyun sunbaenim explained.

Right on cue, Tiffany sunbae and the Red Velvet members, except for Seulgi, went inside the room.

"Oh, by the way, these are my friends. Joy, level 1, Irene sunbae and Wendy sunbae, level 2," I introduced my friends to them while pointing at them one by one.

"Hello, I'm Jessica, continuation level. This is Tiffany and Taeyeon, my classmates. These guys are Kris and Baekhyun from level 4." my sister did the same.

***

"So, those thoughts are your power. Mine is the icy glares, it can freeze anyone I stare, but of course you can't see if the person is freezing or not, he just doesn't move at all," my sister explained.

"By the way, who is Kris sunbae actually? Why do I have heard that name?" I asked, out of the topic. "Oh? You don't know? You forgot? He was one of my first friend here." she explained unsurely. "I dont remember but it recovered a little bit, I guess," I said but actually I'd got no clue at all.

"Can we be together until the end of your 'freedom', sister?" I asked in the middle of our conversation."Yes, of course, why not? We can eat together for lunch and dinner!" she exclaimed.