Chapter 17

Krystal's P.O.V

We had a normal lunch with Wendy and Irene sunbae coming.

***

"Sehunnie!!" someone shouted. Oh my, that must be Seulgi." Help me!" Sehun mouthed.

"Sehunnie, what club did you choose?" Seulgi asked sweetly. I wanted to vomit, her aegyo was so something. "Why do you need to care?" Sehun asked her back.

"Sehunnie! Don't be rude to me," she pouted. Once again, I wanted to vomit. The table was filled with silence.

Sehun sighed, "Dance and soccer. Happy?" "I can meet you in the dance club!" Seulgi exclaimed oh-so-'cutely' and I wanted to vomit again, "but we will meet that girl," she pointed at me.

"What's the problem with meeting her?" Sehun asked. "Yeah, what's the problem with her? She is not a bad girl," Chanyeol sunbae defended me. I felt safe here. Everyone protected and defended me. Well, even Sehun although I thought he wasn't defending me but saying the truth.

"She isn't! She is a bad girl! She flirted with Sehsunbae that time!" Seulgi exclaimed. "So? What's the problem with her, flirting with Sehun? He is not your boyfriend," Luhan defended me too.

"And actually, she wasn't. She just sat beside him and they didn't even notice each other," Kai sunbae explained.

Seulgi was going to explode this time. She ran away back to her table. Well, she sat alone. Yuri was not with her. That's why she's alone.

***

"You guys shouldn't do that," I said with my head looking at the floor. "They are just saying the fact," Suho sunbae explained.

"But you guys made her cry!" Kyungsoo sunbae shouted. Everyone was silent. I was thinking of the words to break the silence.

"K-kyungsoo sunbae," I started, "I w-was the cause of all this p-problem. S-sorry." Everyone stared at me but Kyungsoo sunbae didn't reply. I guess, Kyungsoo sunbae was still angry.

"Hyung, cheer up!" Sehun said. "I'm okay," Kyungsoo replied and continued eating.

***

After lunch, we went back to class and continued our lesson.

"We're going to have an assembly regarding to the clubs. So, later, there will be an announcement about when is the exact time. So, that's it for today's literature. Bye," Ms Lee announced as she left the class.

Ms Lee was right. After science lesson, Mr Go announced to us that all the class need to go to the theatre because we will have an assembly. Joy and I walked to the theatre together with Sulli. We're not that close actually but we're quite close. Okay, that's weird.

"It's 4 now and Ms Kim wanted to give some announcement to you all," Mr Go started. Then, Ms Kim continued, "As this year's academic organizer, I want to tell you something about the clubs."

"You each need to choose two clubs for this year and the club activity will be held every Monday and Friday. But, for this week, you don't have activity. You only discuss with your club officers when is the day you will take for your club and have a small discussion. One of your club discussion will be on Thursday while the other on Friday," Ms Kim explained, "I have got only around 20 right letters of enrollment for clubs. So for the 20 of you who feel that you have written your name, class and 2 clubs on a piece of paper and give it to the receptionist, that means you are enrolled already."

"I'm sure we are enrolled already," Vic sunbae whispered to me, Joy and Luna sunbae. "And I'm going to make sure that your entire club officers is a really professional coach so that all of you can learn something after joining the club," Ms Kim ended.

After the assembly, the four of us walked back to our respective dorm.

I changed my uniform to a casual outfit right after I arrived at my dorm. After changing, I directly grabbed my homeworks and did them.

"Why is the first day of school is always the day of with most homework??" Vic sunbae complained. "Yeah, I got Math, Science and English already," I sighed.

The room was filled with silence as we did our homework.

***

I looked at the clock. What? Its 7 already. We needed to rush to the dining room. "Sunbae, its 7 already. Let's go to the dining room!" I reminded. "What? We should go now!" Vic sunbae then rushed out of the room.

When we opened the door, 2 boys had stand up in front of our door and actually were going to knock.

"Hello Victoria sunbae and Soojung," Chanyeol sunbae smiled. "Um, hi. Can you guys please walk away because we need to rush to the dining room," Vic sunbae shoo-ed them away. "The dining room is already empty! Its 7.50 now!" Chen sunbae laughed.

"Wait, what?" I shouted, "its 7 in our room," I opened the door and let them looked at the clock. "Look at your phone," Chanyeol sunbae chuckled. I directly grabbed my phone from my sling-bag. Its 8 PM now. What? The clock is pranking on us!

"Its 8 PM now," Vic sunbae sighed, "We got no more dinner." Vic sunbae then weakly went inside our room.

"Hey! Don't be stupid Victoria!" Chen sunbae grabbed Vic sunbae's wrist, telling her not to go. We come here because we want to bring you a delivery," Chanyeol sunbae plastered his signature smile on his face.

"Yeah, we take some food for you both so you guys can have your dinner," Chen sunbae told us. Then they handed us 2 lunch boxes, one for each of course. I took a peek inside the box. It smelled nice.

"Thank you, Chanyeol and Chen sunbae," I bowed and thanked them. "Thanks," Vic sunbae said - didn't look sincere. "We'll be going. Bye!" Chen and Chanyeol sunbae then left.

"I'd rather throw this food rather than eating it," Vic sunbae then put the box harshly on her study table. "You need to eat sunbae. What will you be if you don't eat?" I asked her. "But not from him," she said and plastered a disguted face.

***

"Victoria!" Luna sunbae's voice came inside our room. "Get your dinner," Luna sunbae exclaimed as she threw the lunch box she brought and Vic sunbae caught it.

"Nice catch," Luna sunbae began, "I know Chen brought food for you but I'm sure you won't eat it so I bring another one." "What? Chen sunbae gave you food? And you dont eat it?" Joy exclaimed, "Such a waste!"

"For you then," Vic sunbae said as she munched all her food from Luna inside her mouth. "R-really?" Joy asked - she looked unsure.

"Yeah, just eat it now. Grab a spoon on that table," Vic sunbae said as she pointed a table on the edge of the room. "No, I'll bring it back to the dorm," Joy replied with a wide smile.

***

Luna sunbae and Joy played in Vic sunbae and my dorm until the time to turn off the light.

"Let's play something," Luna mumbled. "Why don't we reveal every secret we have?" Vic sunbae exclaimed. Joy and I just nodded.