USJ

As we all got off the bus we are presented with a huge dome shaped building, as the class walked inside they soon see a man in an astronaut suit standing there to greet them. The class was making sounds of awe from here and there as they all admired the structure.

"Amazing!"

"Is this USJ or something?!"

Then the astronaut man started talking "Floods wrecks, landslides, fires, etc. This is the practical training area I created in order to simulate all sorts of accidents and disasters." he spoke.

"It's space her No. 13!" Izuku screamed in realization.

"Woww!" Uraraka joined in excitedly. "I've always love No. 13!"

"I love him too!" Airi mentioned with enthusiasm that disappeared once she got behind Mei's back and whispered to her friend "Who is that man in the suit?" she asked referring to No. 13

Mei only sighed "No. 13"

"Who?" Airi questioned.

"Search him up." Mei told tossing her phone to Airi who almost dropped her phone, but managed to catch it before it touched the ground.

"Geez, be careful with your phone Mei!" Airi scolded her, only to find out that Mei wasn't listening to her. Then Airi started to research right away on Mei's phone ignoring the teacher's chatter.

"All Might was supposed to be here alongside us, but it appears as though he got caught up in some hero work and will be running late." Sensei informed the class.

"Oh.. I see..." Mei heard Izuku said from behind her.

Then Thirteen spoke up again "Before we begin, just one thing.. or two.. or three.." and then the numbers keep increasing.

"They just keep going up.." the class muttered

"Oh I got it! The Space Hero: No. 13 he specializes in search and rescue. Has a quirk called Black Hole and can suck up materials and turn it into dust!" Airi exclaimed looking up from the phone.

Thirteen sweat dropped nervously "Yes.. I am sure you all know about me, some more than others, My quirk is a power that can easily be used to kill people. And in that way, it is no different from the quirks of everyone here."

Then between Mei and Airi they both exchanged knowing glances with each other, and there hands were intertwined with one another as they both remembered a certain memory.

"Your quirks do not exist to hurt people, please understand that they exist to help others. That is all! Please feel free to use the grounds as you wish!" Thirteen advised.

The class nodded in understanding.

"Alright, first things first.." Sensei began until he was interrupted.

"Sensei! Is that mist supposed to be there?" Mei asked, pointing to the fountain where the a misty black gate appeared simple out of nowhere.

It quickly grew bigger and bigger until a figure could be seen going through it. And then in a matter of seconds, a flood of ominous individuals came climbing out of the gate.

Even from a distance their bloodlust could be detected. Mei gritted her teeth as her features evident fear mixed with frustration.

"Those are.. villains!"

Airi was shocked as her entire form froze to the spot. Seeing so many villains all at once was not something anyone would see everyday...

Click