Bakugou's Plan

"And prepare to face the consequences and.. DIE!!!"

In the monitor room their classmates were impressed by the villain's team actions as every one of them had their own reactions to it even All Might:

"That was all an act?!!" Mina exclaimed obviously surprised.

"See? I told you Mei's was up to something." Tsuyu said

"When was there a rule for death!?" All Might yelled

"Don't worry All Might.. I don't think they'll go that far." Uraraka assured

Back at the building, Mei's eye was twitching as her head literally boiled in anger, she clenched her fist and slammed it onto Airi's cheek sending her to a wall "Idiot! Don't say things like that!"

Soon Airi recovered from the attack and got up with a pissed off look "Don't tell me what to do!"

"I will because our grades depend on this!" Mei shouted back, their heads butting now.

"You always care about that, why can't you have fun?! We're in the middle of a battle!" Airi snapped

"I don't like to think of it that way. We're not supposed to say things that would confuse the enemy!" Mei scolded.

Airi was now fuming in anger as Mei crossed her hands over her chest "Then.." Mei raised her eyebrows looking at Airi who held her head facing the ground, when she raised her head it was a dark one "THEN CHANGE OF PLANS! YOU LOOK AFTER THE BOMB AND I LOOK AFTER THE ENEMY!!" she ordered punching Mei to the bomb, the impact making dust spread out everywhere.

Shoto's eyes widened and were heavily narrowed at Airi who would do such a thing to her teammate. His body was burnt and bruising, but he somehow found the strength to stand up again and face Airi's back sending an ice glacier towards her form successfully knocking her over.

His partner was knocked out and unable to battle so he was on his own in this match. After freezing Airi in an ice block he rushed over to where the smoke was and touched where he last saw the bomb, but as a result he found the bomb missing from it's original spot and grey foggy smoke around him. There was no use, the bomb has been replanted.

Meanwhile on the very top floor of the building Mei was grumbling on and on about her partner's stupidity, if only they had followed her plan things would've got wrapped up in seconds at that moment. Looking over to her right side was where the bomb was, it wasn't much work for her to move the bomb from their previous floor to here.

Things were quiet on the top floor, a pin drop could be heard. She checked her watch and realized that the still had ten minutes left, and Mei hadn't heard any fighting in three minutes it made her wonder why it was so quiet. Sighing she got up from her seat and made sure to stay close to the bomb.

Suddenly footsteps were heard through the door, Mei's body stiffened and prepared for a fight. The door was being pushed ever so lightly making Mei's hand go black where lava was present on her fist as she outstretched her hand to punch the door closed, because of her lava the door wasn't able to be open anymore.

"Who was that..?'' Mei sighed quietly, punches and attacks could be heard from the other end of the door trying to get the door opened, each attack was making Mei stiffen up her position even more. The attacks on the door suddenly stopped making Mei relax for a moment, but that moment was short lived as a ice glacier broke through the wall next to the door, the attack heading straight for her.

Mei punched the attack with her flaming fist easily melting it with ease as both of her arms were protecting the bomb behind her. Out of the dust appeared Shoto who was standing there with the monotonous expression making Mei nervous. After that ice glacier Shoot wasted no time and shot numerous attacks towards Mei. The girl blocked all of them with her lava but was having trouble blocking them and sending an attack to Shoot at the same time to keep him away from the bomb.