China

One day long ago in Quig Quig, China, a luminescent baby was born with a unique power. Then, as time passed, the similar phenomena happened all over the world, and soon the majority of the population had obtained superhuman powers—known as "". Due to that, people were able to pursue heroism as a profession.

A Black haired girl with blue eyes was born. Her parents smiled down at the cheery baby, she didn't cry like any other baby would've done. No. Instead she smiled.

"Let's name her Mei." a soft women spoke in Chinese.

"What a beautiful name."

As her husband spoke that the baby eyes were half lidded as she yawn and closed her eyes. Her breathing was soft and calm as the parents continued to admire their child.

"What a beautiful girl she is going to be when she inherits-" the husband was cut off short when someone literally stormed into their grand bedroom with a loud shout. The man immediately got irritated as his loud son had interrupted their moment.

"Mom! Dad! Can I see the baby?!" the child beamed climbing onto the bed right next to his mother. The father could only sigh in irritation as the mother laughed at her son's actions.

"Shh.. Chen Be quiet your little sister is asleep." his mother said in a hushed tone pointing him to the baby who slept beside her mother peacefully.

"What! No fair that the Old Geezer got to see her before I did!" the son known as Chen pointed out with his finger pointed at his enraged father who was so mad you could practically see the steam coming from his head.

"You Brat! That's not how you're supposed your address your father!" he shouted enraged pointing back at his son.

"Your still not angry about that thing, right.. Fat-ass!" Chen pouted sarcastically insulting his father.

"Why.. you!" his father got ahold of his son and started strangling him making him gag air "I'll teach you to laugh.. at something that's.. funny!" Fortunately for Chen's quirk blood manipulation he can turn into blood or make his heart stop beating, but still be alive.

"Boys, Boys! Be quiet! Remember Mei is still sleeping." mother scolded earning the guys attention as the boys released themselves from each other, but still continued to glare at each other nonetheless. The woman sighed and glanced at her daughter who was surprisingly still asleep despite the noise. She smiled and stroke her black hair "You must be a deep sleeper now."

The woman then turned around to the boys.. only to see them silently fighting each other. She rolled her eyes and decided to scold them with her loud yelling.

3 years later...

"Mama! Mama!" a little black haired girl exclaimed as she tried to find her mother somewhere in their large Chinese styled emperor castle. The girl had also been lost even in her own house. Even her brother admits that he couldn't find his way around the house most of the time.

Turning a corner and bumping into something hard making her butt hit the ground upon contact looking up at the very tall man in a business suit she came to know as "Daddy!"

"Zǎo shang hǎo, Mei." he said making his daughter embarrassed that she forgot to greet him this morning.

"Duì bù qǐ, Daddy." the girl apologized.

Her father then bended down to her height "Mei, why don't we go and grab some dim sum?" he asked making the girl bean in happiness.

"Yay! Let's go!" she shouted while jumping into her father's arms as he carried them to the dining room which had a long wooden table designed with ancient patterns and dragons. On the table was a layer out variety of Chinese food. After being put onto the table the girl exclaim in happiness as she grabbed a meat bun from and devoured the whole thing into her mouth.