About Time!

It was a Sunday morning where the three judges decided to gather together and discuss the five who made it into the semi finals so far they spent the entire morning selecting them.

"Alright! I think our ideas are now final!" Togata concluded as they were all in Mei's house discussing about it.

"Yes and we should announce it immediately!" Mei exclaimed excitedly clapping her hands.

"Yeah! This is gonna be fun!" Togata added excitedly joining Mei

"I don't agree with this!!" Katsuki raged behind them

"Yes! I can't wait to see all of them perform!" Mei chirped

"You fuckers aren't fucking listening!"

"I can't wait to hear Hado sing again." Togata said

"And I can't wait to hear Jiro again!" Mei announced "I'm rooting for her!"

"No I'm rooting for Hado maybe a little for Shoto and Airi too." Togata said

"You idiots don't see talent at all! It's obviously Shoto and Airi.. NOT! It's gonna be- that weird hair and the idiot." Katsuki shouted

A question mark appeared on Mei and Togata's head "Who?" they both asked

"Don't you remember that last song!"

"OHHHH... Kirishima and Denki has talent for sure!" Mei agreed making Katsuki smirk

"But Shoto and Airi has more talent don't you think? You have to admit that the guitar solo was intense." Togata said with a sign of admiration in his eyes.

Katsuki let out a 'tch' as his eyes narrowed onto the sheet between all three of them "You don't see it but those two have absolutely no form in playing any instrument. Their form and balance were completely off as if they just started playing. The lizard girl seems a little experienced but not enough."

"You know a lot about music Katsuki." Mei commented.

"I know I never expected this from a guy like yourself." Togata mumbled

"What'd you say?!"

"Sorry I didn't mean it in an offensive way. It's just you know so much more about being a judge than any of us do." Togata waved his hands in front of himself while sweating a little.

"No shit! I practically judge people 24/7." Katsuki stated making the two of them pale and feel slightly insecure now.

Mei had a sad face on and a frown etched on her lips "Do you judge me too?" Mei asked him quietly.

Seeing the sad look on her face Katsuki began to panic a little and feel slightly hurt "No, not you. But other people."

"Like who?"

"Extras."

When they all finally came to an agreement they all bidder each other farewell as they went into their day off which Togata spent resting and doing homework in his room, Katsuki going to the mall, Mei with Katsuki as they decided to spend the day together.

Mei wore a flowery blouse that was cut off the shoulders and a white skirt. She had a bag with her at all times and she occasionally had a hairpiece tied at the back of her hair.

"Hey Katsuki what do you wanna do now that we're at the mall?" Mei asked the boy beside her

The blonde shrugged "Buy something?'' he asked more than answered

Mei nodded her head "Yeah! But what?"

"Don't know.."

"Maybe a churro, a new shoe, or a toy." Mei listed