Auditions!

"Alright today folks we are going to have the first ever UA singing talent show where our young heroes and students alike are going to be auditioning to be on live." Mei was in front of the camera talking while being filmed by many cameras from her company's media. "Unfortunately we have only decided to have 5 lucky people or groups that will be going into the final round where everything will be on live for everyone to see around the world."

"The winner of this competition can possibly be the most popular hero after graduation or become the most talented singer ever! Every student at UA is free to participate except for the judges which we will meet now:"

"Qiang Mei. School President. 1st Year. Hero course: Class 1A"

"Bakugou Katsuki. Representative from the first years. 1st Year. Hero course: Class 1A"

"Mirio Togata. Representative from the senior years. 3rd Year. Hero course: Class 3A"

"This year the whole school is practically waiting in the very very long line to impress the judges!"

Inside the UA auditorium the judges were all seated on one table together all facing the front of the stage waiting for the contestants to show up.

"Hey I'm Mirio Togata, but you can call me Togata!" the boy known as Togata exclaimed sticking his hand out for Mei to shake, but Katsuki was the first one to shake his hand instead of Mei.

"Bakugou Katsuki." Katsuki said in a low voice gripping his hand hard, this action went unnoticeable by Mei and Togata but he could still feel a little pain from the 'hand shake'

"I'm-"

"Qiang Mei. I know." Togata finished for the girl smiling at her warmly.

"Oh, really?" Mei asked with a little blush on her cheeks.

"Who wouldn't school president. And your also the most prettiest girl in school." Togata said carelessly not noticing how red Mei was getting from his compliments and the raging ash blonde next to her practically glaring at him and replaying his death in his mind.

Feeling Katsuki's dangerous aura beside him Mei decided to change the topic "So are you excited about today? We got the whole day off to judge people."

"Yeah and by the way thanks for inviting me to take this position!" Togata said "Must be a big honor to be personally selected by you."

"No problem. I heard that you were most likely to become number 1# hero after graduation so I picked you for this. Honestly I thought you were going to be rough and mean or something but you're actually really nice and polite! I can't wait to be working with you two!" Mei cheered.

Togata cheered along with her with a blush coated on his cheeks while Katsuki was glaring at him with his crimson eyes "Well I don't mean to judge but you look kind of angry." Togata boldly said to Katsuki.

"What did you say, extra!?"

"Geez, I guess I was right." Togata mumbled under his breath as he leaned into his seat. Their seating arrangement was in a line with Mei in the middle, Katsuki on her left and Togata on her right. On the table they all had their own respected drinks: Mei a bubble tea with pearls, Katsuki a can of soda, and Togata a cup of coffee. They all had a giant red button in front of them to click if they didn't like the show then it'll make a really loud buzz sound. There is also a screen above to show which judge is still on green and which judge's one are red.

"Alright let's get this thing started!"

"The sooner this shit finishes the sooner we can leave."

"For our first act is a pair who's in a group together.." Mei said reading the list then her eyes widened.

Audition 1# Todoroki Shoto and Koizumi Airi