All Might

Next day...

Today marked the first day of our first regular classes. Students within the hero curriculum meet for normal academic classes in the morning. Afterwards, all four class departments break for lunch in the cafeteria. In fact, the Cook Hero; Lunch Rush is in charge of prepping school meals.

Mei was waiting on a table for her friends to get their lunch from the very, very long line. Since their were also other classes everyone seemed to be mixed up in the cue. All the tables around the girl were filled with many students, although it seemed like the Class 1A students were seated together.

Mei was sat alone staring down at her Japanese lunchbox awkwardly waiting for her friends to arrive. She glanced back at the cue only to deadpan once she saw her friend Airi talking to Lunch Rush for a very long time judging by all the other annoying glares she was earning from behind her. Mei sighed as she was getting nervous inside, she was putting her head down to avoid any eye contact with any other table who were full. 'This is embarrassing. They probably think I am a loner..'

She grabbed her chopsticks which were custom designed to be magma proof up to a certain extent. Opening her lunchbox she was surprised that her was weirdly shaped into different animals. "Guess this is a Japanese bento.." Mei awed at the different types of food they were all nothing like the Chinese food she had seen, the Chinese food were all so elegant and..

Mei's thoughts were cut off when someone slammed their tray onto her table rather hardly. She looked up and her eyes were bright and lit up when she saw a certain ash blonde sitting across from her. The looked over at him only to see him ignoring her stare and continued to eat his lunch.

"Katsuki.." Mei started but was merely cut off by him.

"What do you want, Kaji.." he asks

"Why did you decide to sit with me..?" Mei asked shyly fiddling with her fingers together and looking down at her lunch with a deep blush coating her cheeks.

Katsuki merely shrugged his shoulders as he took a bite of a spicy chicken before replying "You were sitting alone like an idiot for a long time. Honestly it was embarrassing for someone who's in the same class as me. Show some pride for the class your in for once." he sneered finishing his lunch, biting into the chicken ferociously.

Mei's mouth gaped before she reached into her bag and then in the speed of light a notebook was on the table and she was speedily writing down Bakugou's exact words. "I will not disappoint you or Class 1A." she said in between writing as she was turning pages at a quick rate.

"The hell you doin'?" Katsuki asked with irritation

"Recording every word you say." Mei replied quickly still focused on writing.

"You really are a loser, Kaji." he stated bluntly

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"Whatever.." There was a long silence as Mei was busy writing down in her notebook while Katsuki was chewing in thought. "Kaji.." immediately hearing her nickname her head shot up to look at the attractive blonde boy "in that test was it true.."

'Oh no he's going to ask about the confession at the test yesterday!' slowly Mei's heart started to beat even faster and she felt like it wants to explode right out of her chest and run away to avoid being humiliated, but Katsuki's eyes kept her glued to her seat.

"Were you holding back?" His question caught her off guard as she stared into his crimson eyes. Her lips parted as she was staring at Katsuki with a dreamy expression. She felt a huge weight being lifted from her chest notifying how relieved she was to hear that Katsuki probably didn't hear anything about her secret yesterday. Then she noticed Katsuki's hard stare which made her sweat under the tension and scary aura Katsuki was emitting.