Lunchtime Madness

"ME?!" Mei stammered pointing at her in shock.

"HER?!" Airi and Katsuki shouted in unison.

"What did I do wrong.." Mei gasped being released from Airi grasp but Katsuki kept his hold on her arm. "I don't remember doing anything against the rules." she continued tears threatening to spill from her blue orbs.

Katsuki looked at Mei before scoffing moving his arm to pat her back rather roughly than expected "Don't worry about that, just go and I'll be waiting for you. Just hurry the fuck up before they call you again." he told urging to go but secretly wanting her to stay.

Mei nodded at him a smile cracking up on her lips as she nodded to him "Thanks Katsuki." she said before walking out of the school cafeteria. Once she disappeared through the doors Katsuki took his seat back on his place ignoring the empty seat next to him a little disappointed they didn't get to talk about their training today.

"Are okay Bakugou, man?" Kirishima asked immediately.

He shrugged his shoulders "What the hell is their to be worried about." he stated chewing on his food while stealing some of Mei's duck with his chopstick and eating it enjoying the rich taste.

"Your a true man!"

"Shut up about that already, weird hair!"

"My hair is no different from yours."

"You wanna die?!"

Meanwhile in the empty hallway Mei was on her way to the office. She fiddled through her thumbs as she passed by empty classrooms and bright windows her nervousness growing every time she took a step forward. Then with her sense she felt someone behind her, turning around she saw no one.

"That's strange I thought I sensed someone.." she murmured under her breath.

"Are you Qiang Mei?" a voice chilling spine asked.

That triggered something in her looking frantically in every direction possible but seeing no one. "Who are you?" she asked then she slowly looked seeing something or rather someone on the ceiling of the roof, she couldn't identify the person since he had a loose hand covering his face but she could tell that his face was pale and his grey hair made him even more creepy than he was.

"Me. I'm just a villain taking a stroll." his voice leaked with sarcasm as he landed on the ground with ease right behind Mei making her move away from him looking at him with a hostile look.

'Should a villain reveal themselves like that?! They're so stupid!' Mei thought taking a stance ready to light her hand on fire.

"Whoa, whoa no need to rush things I come here with no harm to you." the villain said holding his arms up then suddenly appeared near the side of Mei's face "At least not yet." he whispered into her ear.

"Get away from me!" Mei shouted to him aiming a lava punch for his head but he avoided it by moving away making her punch a small crater into the ground.

"Heroes in your generation will definitely be like you." he said.

"Stay still already!" Mei exclaimed trying to punch him but he avoided it again.

"After all you are the next heir to the International Hero Association, no doubt you will have influence on every new hero of your generation." he continued as Mei kept attempting to throw a punch at him.

"What do you want?!" Mei demanded.

The villain then met Mei in the eye and snatched her arm where the lava didn't touch making her yelp "I want you to be a good model of justice. Everyone knows power is not everything in this world - it's money." he said before disappearing from Mei's sight.