You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Twenty~

I was really sad after i posted the last chapter because i asked for you guys not to comment "Please Upload!" and some still did. I was kinda hesitant on uploading this chapter, because it feels like no one listens to this...

If you guys want me to upload then don't write "Upload soon please!" It really aggravates me!

Ok done with bad news and off to good news!!! I uploaded a day early cuz i have to write two other stories tonight for tomorrow. So!!! Here it is :-D Comment WHAT YOU THINK!!! (cannot stress that enough!!!!) and not upload soon!!! Vote and fan as well :-) Love ya'll...

Oh and watch the gif on the side, harry is absolutely adorable!!!!

~*~

“JAX!” The girl screamed when she opened the door. Jax squealed when she saw her friend. I rolled my eyes behind them. Girly girls annoyed me.

“JAZZ! I missed you so much. Can’t you believe I was in London for a whole week? Luckily its spring break and I haven’t missed any school. Like OMG if I miss a day of school it will totally mess up my record.” Jax was talking so fast. I didn’t know how Jasmine could even understand her.

She nodded her head, “I know what you mean. I totally bombed the last test. But there is more important news than stupid school. Tell me how London was. Include every single detail…” She trailed off with huge eyes. Jasmine was looking over both mine and Jax’s shoulder. I glanced back to see the one and only Louis Tomlinson crawling behind a bush, trying to be inconspicuous.

“Wow Tomlinson, great ninja skills!” I called out to him.

He popped up from the bush he was hiding behind and glared at me. “I have amazing ninja skills, thank you very much!”

Jasmine behind me gasped before screaming, “WHY IS LOUIS TOMLINSON IN MY BUSH?!”

Loud, raucous laughter erupted from behind a tree. I saw Harry fall to the ground, still laughing. What was so funny? Then my question was answered when I realized what Jasmine said.

“Hey Styles! Get your dirty head out of the gutter and take the whining baby with you back to the bus before anyone sees you,” I ordered him.

Harry kept laughing as he saluted me and dragged the pouting Louis back to the bus down the street.

“Wait; tell me why 2/5 of One Direction was sneaking in my front yard.” Jasmine ordered us.

Jax looked back at her and gave her a sheepish shrug. “What can I say about boys? They never listen.”

“It seems like you know them. Introduce me!” She commanded. This was how Jasmine was. She never asked, she just told people what to do. You would think she was a total bitch, but actually she was really nice. She was the only one of Jax’s friends that actually talked to me.

Jax looked down at the ground and stuck her hands in her pockets. “Could you do us a favor though?”

Jasmine laughed, “It sounds like you are about to bribe me. Guiltiness is not a good look for you Jax. Whatever it is I will do it, as long as I get to see Louis’s sexy ass.” I burst out laughing. She looked over at me and grinned. Jax just kept her face down with a deep red color covering her cheeks. “Am I missing something here?” She asked as she looked between us. I nodded my head, still laughing.

“Don’t you dare say anything!” Jax squealed, covering her face. I gave the I-will-tell-you-later look to Jasmine and she nodded with a mischievous smile on her face. “Let’s just go!” She trudged down the sidewalk with me and Jasmine laughing behind her.