You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Twenty-Four~

Oh nice Jez! You go and pass out! I’m supposed to be the dramatic one here! I thought as I sat next to the unconscious girl. Liam was pacing back and forth behind me. Every ten seconds he would stop and brush a hand on her cheek before returning to his pacing. Harry sat beside me twirling my hair in his fingers, subconsciously. I wondered what he was thinking as he stared off into space. Jackson, my brother—yeah no that’s not going to sink in for a while—was standing in the corner of the guest room. He said nothing as he studied the four of us.

“Here’s some water,” Luke announced as he came into the room. I smiled up at him as he passed me a glass. He gave everyone some water except Jez. He sat her glass on the bedside table. “So can I ask why she passed out?” Luke asked, shuffling uncomfortably. I realized that no one has told the boys about Jackson, how he was our triplet.

I let out a nervous chuckle, “Well she was taken off guard a bit…”

“A bit! Are you serious!? She passed out because she was taken off guard a bit?” Liam exclaimed.

I bit back my laughter at his high pitched voice.  “Take a chill pill. Jax is fine. Everything will be fine when she wakes up,” Harry told Liam with boredom evident in his tone. “You know what I have a craving for?” Harry asked me through heavily lidded eyes. He looks so tired. I wonder when the last time he slept.

“Hmm?” I questioned as I brushed my fingertips against his eyelids.

He placed a feather light kiss on my palm before saying, “Oreos.”

My eyes widened realizing how long I haven’t had Oreos. I turned to look at Jackson who was staring at our mine Harry’s little exchange. My cheeks flushed a bit realizing that we had an audience. I pushed the embarrassment away and asked, “Do you happen to have any Oreos? We will pay you back…”

Jackson waved a hand as if dismissing the thought. “No such thing. Nous sommes famille.” We are family.

I smiled knowing what he said and responded, “Ce moyen que je fait-il peut strier?” I didn’t understand why he and Harry were laughing so hard at that.

“Did I just hear someone say ‘streak’ in French?” Niall asked as he came through the door.

“What no…” I said. Where did streak come from? I asked if I could have steak. Then again I was never really good with French. “Oh my God! What did I say?” I asked horrified.

Harry was the first to speak from everyone’s laughter. “You said ‘Does that mean I can streak?’ I think it should be a yes if it was the two of us,” He said, giving me a cheeky wink. I groaned. I was always embarrassing myself.

Jax woke up to Liam staring down at her like a creep. I laughed when she told me this the next morning. We all had spent the night in their mansion. We all could have our own room but we just paired off into rooms. Harry and I stayed in the room closest to Jax and Liam’s. Ari bonded with Alivia in Alivia’s room. Niall and Louis went to the room across from ours. Zayn and Luke slept in the room next to theirs. Bella slept between Harry and me. This of course made Harry furious and pout. I snickered as he pouted in his sleep. Of course I drew “Baby” on his forehead and took a picture. My name wouldn’t be Jezable if I didn’t. And then there was Jackson who didn’t sleep. Apparently he had some kind of insomnia. I was like the complete opposite where I slept whenever and wherever. 

Jackson and I have been talking about anything and everything as we ate our Oreos until I got tired. Harry ended up taking me upstairs as I slept in his arms. Jackson was easy to talk to. Just the way he listened made me feel accepted by him. I was glad that he didn't mind me as a sister. I felt like Alivia was still a bit hesitant at accepting us. I would be too. It wasn't every day three girls show up on your door step with One Direction and Luke Star and say they were your long lost sisters. Yeah that is just a bit different.