You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Seven~

“So where exactly are we?” I asked Louis. We were in a living room with the rest of the guys and my sisters. I was now fully clothed with Bella’s head resting on my lap. Her legs were on Harry, which he didn’t look too happy about. When she rests she has dreams about running so she sleeps kick. I nearly died of laughter when Bella had her first spasm. Harry was scared shitless, you could tell by his face expression.

“We are in London still, but at our flats. We didn’t know anywhere else to take you. You guys seemed pretty exhausted,” Liam responded. I nodded to show my gratitude.

I looked at my sisters as I said, “Well we better get going so we can find these Star people.”

The reaction I got was as if I said the world was ending. Almost everyone screamed at me for my statement. They kept shaking their heads profusely.

Ari was close to tears. She choked out, “Please, I don’t want to go.” Jax was playing with her fingers; it was her habit that showed that she was really troubled and nervous. I could tell she did not want to leave.

I groaned as I looked at their distraught faces. I hated being the bad guy. “Ari, Jax, we have to be reasonable about this. This is not our home; well really we don’t have a home. We can’t stay here. I mean, we don’t even know these guys. They could be perverts are some kind of creepers. No offense guys,” I turned towards the band with an uneasy smile. Louis held up his hands to say, ‘none taken’. “We need to leave. End of discussion.”

I got up to leave when Jax whispered, “No.” I stared at her with incredulity. I blinked as she glared up at me. “You may be the most mature, smartest, and superior, but I will not have you dictating our lives. We will leave, but not to the Stars. If they are mom’s friends, what is the chance they will dump us on the street like mom. They aren’t even our flesh and blood. I’m pretty sure a hundred percent they won’t keep us for long. That is why we are going to go to some child home or something like that. You and I are going to find jobs to afford an apartment in the future. We will take care of each other with no one else’s help. Do you understand?” I gaped at her for what seemed like a while until I nodded my head.

“Nope, not going to have it,” Liam spoke up. Jax turned her glower on him. If looks could kill, Liam would be burning on the spot from the heat of Jax’s glare. He looked at her confidently. I had to say this guy had balls. I respected him for that. He went on with assurance, “I won’t have three girls walk the streets homeless if I can help them. You will stay here until we find you guys somewhere to stay. I agree on not going to the Stars’, but you are not going to be homeless.” Liam’s face was set in stone like his words.

“Compromise?” Niall squeaked from his chair. I could tell he was scared of our hostile faces that turned on him. “How about you guys stay here? Then you two can find a job. When you get enough money you can move out, but close just in case you need help again. You guys will also have to check out the Stars’. I think you will regret your decision in the future. They just might be nice people. Does that sound good to you guys?” Niall finished with a look of hope evident on his face. I could tell he was hoping for us to agree. We stayed in our positions, contemplating the new idea of the compromise, for what seemed like hours. Niall had run out after two minutes of silence screaming, “I can’t handle this anymore! Hamburgers! Jelly Babies!”

I stared at Jax and she stared back. I could tell we were thinking the same thing. We turned to Liam to say, “We agree.” He nodded his head. Now everything was resolved.

“Whoo, I nearly died of all the tension in this room. And it wasn’t even good sexual tension either,” Louis pouted.

Zayn smacked the back of his head while saying, “There is a little girl in here. Don’t be vulgar.” Louis stuck his tongue out at him.

“I am twelve, making me a preteen, not a little girl. I don’t care if you are Zayn Malik, I will not be called little. Thank you very much!” Ari snapped at him.

I just shook my head as I walked over to the window. I tuned the others out, thinking about what will happen in the future. I mean, living with five gorgeous superstars has its major fall backs. Granting, they are putting a roof over our heads; I guess I’ll have to deal with it.

A loud farting noise broke my musing. I whipped my head around to see Harry gagging and everyone else laughing with tears in their eyes. I looked down at Bella to see her still sleeping. Oops, I guess I forgot to mention to Harry that she farts in her sleep. I couldn’t help but smile a little as I turned back to the window.

This is absolutely crazy. What am I supposed to do? Just call them and say, “Hello there! We were just abandoned by our mother, would you like to meet us sometime?” I don’t think so. Ugh, this is so frustrating. I can’t think of any normal ways of meeting these people. Maybe I should just call them and ask if we can have a sit down and talk it over coffee. Oh, wait! We are in the UK so it has to be tea. Now you are thinking Jezable! I thought this while I stared at my phone.

I was sitting cross-legged in Harry’s bed. I had nowhere else to go. The music room was occupied by Zayn. The kitchen was being used by Niall. Louis and Harry were playing in the games room. Ari was watching TV in the living room. Liam and Jax were busy out on the patio, talking about anything and everything. So here I was, stuck in the demon’s room, having to call some random strangers if they could talk with me and my sisters. Why God, why?!

I breathed in and out as I dialed the number. It rang two times until it picked up.

A male voice responded, “Hello?”

“Umm, hello, is this the, uh, Stars’ residence?” I asked shakily. I immediately wanted to bash my head into the wall. Why was I so nervous?

“Yes, can I help you?”

Now this was the hard part, “Umm, well this may sound strange, but can we meet and have tea with your family?”

“It depends on who is asking,” the man said sounding puzzled.

“Oh excuse me for not introducing myself earlier. My name is Jezable Lawrence. My mother, Grace Lawrence, was a friend of your family.” I sounded very casual and comfortable now. This was really weird.

“Jez?” He asked.

I was the one now confused. “Yes, how do you know me?”

“It’s me Luke, remember!?”

I gaped, “Luke?”