You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Eleven~

I am trying to find out who made this banner for me because i need to dedicate the chapter to the person. If you know who made this message me so i can give the person credit. I feel really bad that i forgot :(

This was how the sleeping arrangement went: Zayn, Niall, Liam, Jax, Bella, Harry, Louis, Me, then Luke. This was Louis’s doing. Don’t ever try to fight Louis when his mind is set. He bites really hard. I have the marks on my arms to prove it.

“Ooh, this is so much fun!” Louis squealed. I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior. “Do you know what will make this better?” When no one answered he went on. “FINDING NEMO and CARROTS!” There was something really wrong with that boy.

“Ari would have loved to watch Finding Nemo,” sighed Jax. Ari had stayed with Tori. I guess Tori was her new idol. I had no idea why she liked that fake, evil, blonde bimbo.

“Louis can I have popcorn instead of carrots?” All the band members gasped and looked at me in horror. What did I say this time?

“You don’t like carrots?” Louis asked slowly and deliberately.

I shook my head, “I like broccoli. That is the best vegetable in the world.” That was how I got more bite marks on my neck.

“DON’T YOU EVER SAY THAT ABOUT MY BABIES! CARROTS WILL MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP! DON’T YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN!” Louis screamed on top of me. The boys tried to get him off, but it was pretty much no use because they were laughing so hard. Oh my God! They were laughing about a crazy man and his carrots killing me. Thanks guys, I feel so loved!

When Louis had finished biting my neck I flipped him over and started beating on his chest. Louis shrieked exactly like I did. This boy had some girly pipes!

“Oh shut up baby. I won’t kill you yet,” I told him as I got off of him. I left the living room where we were camped out in. I went to the kitchen to find Niall and Bella eating. I shook my head at the two. Bella got along with Niall so much, mostly because he always fed her. Niall loved the fur ball because she was just so adorable. Who wouldn’t love those big ass puppy dog eyes?

Harry came into the kitchen after me, but then stopped when he saw Bella. “Get that devil dog away!” He yelled.

Oh yeah, Harry doesn’t love those big ass puppy dog eyes.

Bella had nearly taken his manhood away from him.

When we were just lounging around, Bella had laid by Harry on the couch. She was dreaming, probably about chasing squirrels. Next thing you know Bella was kicking her legs like she was running. She was kicking as hard as she could into Harry’s manhood. His high pitched screaming made me die of laughter. Bella was aroused when she heard the shrieks from him. She turned her gaze on him then licked his pained face. It was just the most adorable thing I have ever seen.

“GET OFF OF ME YOU DEMON!” Harry yelled at her. I gasped and whacked him in the head.

“LEAVE MY BELLS ALONE! SHE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!” I shouted back. We all knew that was a lie, but they didn’t dare argue with me about my Bells.

I laughed at his ridiculous expression when he saw Bella in the kitchen.

“Hey Harry did you know what Bellavita means?” I asked him. He shook his head in response, but still keeping a watchful eye on Bella. He probably thought that she was going to attack him. What is up with these boys? They were absolutely crazy. “It means ‘Beautiful Life’ in Italian. Doesn’t it fit her so well?” I could tell Niall was holding back a laugh. He was now feeding Bella carrots, some of her favorite. (A/N It is true that Bellavita means “Beautiful Life” in Italian and she looooooooves carrots. That is why I put her in this story mainly. Ok now carry on.)