You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Nine~

I was just finished getting dressed when there was a knock on the door. Leaving Harry’s room to the living room, I felt very nervous. My best friend in the world is coming after eleven years of no contact. I cannot believe this!

When I reached the living room I saw a man and a woman walking through the door with a girl that looked like a model walking behind them. Harry was holding the door open while staring at her with huge eyes. I felt a pang in my gut at the sight. I don’t know why I was feeling like that when I don’t even like the evil demon. Who gets jealous over a person you barely know?

“Luke will be up in a few, he had to do something first,” the woman told Harry. He just nodded his head, with his eyes glued onto the girl.

“Tina! Mark!” I yelled out as I rushed up to them. It was Luke’s parents, the coolest parents ever, other than my dad. I hugged Tina first then Mark as they told me hello. “I missed you guys so much. It’s been too long!”

“It has. It has been so long that I can’t tell if you are Jezable or Jacqueline,” Mark told me.

His wife gasped as she jabbed him in the ribs with her elbow. She glared at him while she said, “Mark, how can you say that? She obviously Jezable! Look, can’t you tell?”

He was still rubbing his stomach when he replied, “Of course know its Jezable. I was only joking honey.”

“Well okay,” she exclaimed happily, returning to her normal perky self. Her personality always amazed me to no end. It was like I was five again. I smiled along with the two.

“Ugh, can you guys act normal?” An annoying voice rang out. It came from the beautiful model. Of course beauty always comes at a price, nasty voice and attitude. I guess Harry noticed too because he was now shaken out of his trance with a confused expression on. He looked up and at me, making eye contact. He now had a look of surprise. What was wrong with him?

“Hello Tori,” I returned my attention on the girl. She barely acknowledged me as she plumped down onto the couch by Liam. She immediately started on a conversation with him, even though Jax was already talking to him. Jax glared at her with hatred. Oh, what was going on there?

“Ummm, so why are there a bunch of boys here?” Mark asked as he looked around the room.

“Just what I was thinking,” a lovely voice said from the doorway. I turned to see a man in all black, combat boots, dark jeans, black hoody, black sunglasses and hat with his hoody pulled over it. Damn, he must be hot! (Temperature wise people!) I bet behind those sunglasses were coal-like eyes and under that hat were raven luscious locks.

I scrunched my face up in confusion. “Who are you?”

The man laughed and took off his sunglasses. My breath caught in my throat. His sapphire eyes sparkled with amusement. They reminded me of a pool that was hit just right by the sunrays and made the water shimmer. Those orbs were so beautiful. I noticed a couple of strands of light blonde hair peeking out from under his hat. To add onto that, he wasn’t a man but just a teenager, a very good-looking teenager. (Yes, I admit it because it is true!) But that wasn’t the reason I gasped though.

“It has been too long if you don’t know your own best friend J-Belle,” He chuckled.

My eyes went wide and opened my mouth to yell out, but I was tackled to the ground before anything could come out of it. Louis was cupping my mouth shut with both of his hands. Harry was sprawled across my body, keeping me locked down on the ground. Bella was bouncing around me while licking my face, hands, and feet in excitement. She had no clue what was going on. Hell, I didn’t either! I tried to scream at them to get off of me, but Louis’s hands muffled my words.

“I’m sorry love, but you were about to screech like a banshee. My ears nearly fell off last time,” Louis tried to explain. Harry repeatedly nodded his head. That was when I noticed that his head was somewhere where it should never be. I wiggled, trying to get Harry’s curly head out of my cleavage. He lifted his head enough for me to see his face. Was that devil smirking and winking? OH LORD HELP ME BEFORE I KILL THESE IDIOTS! I screamed so many profanities into Louis’s hands that they were wet with spit.

“Get off of her you thickheads!” Liam yelled at the two. Thank you Daddy Direction!

They got up slowly, but Louis’s hands still didn’t leave my face. He watched my steadily before his hands slid from my mouth. I glared at them and breathed deeply. They looked afraid, knowing that I was going to beat the living daylights out of them. But I did something worse. I smiled sinisterly at them. Their expressions turned terrified. I was going to get them back when they least expected it. *EVIL LAUGH MUAHAHUAHA!!!* *cough cough* *hehe*

I turned to the young man and saw his shocked reaction. He said with wonder, “My J-Belle has really changed, hasn’t she?”

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, “I’m not the only one that has changed.”

“You will always have that blazing fire in you though,” He chuckled.

I laughed along with him, “And you will always be a smart ass know-it-all, Lu-Lu.”

We gazed at each other for a few seconds and then, as if on cue, I run to him and he opens his arms. It was like it was rehearsed how I jumped into his arms. That is how close we were, even if we hadn’t seen each other in years. I wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled into his chest. I clung onto him as if he would leave me again, which I would never let it happen for a second time.

“Just like old times,” Tina whispered to Mark. Of course it was! It’s my Lu-Lu we are talking about.

After we broke apart, I took Luke to the love seat and I sat on his lap. I explained, with a little bit of Jax’s commentary, about how we got here. Everyone was quiet, even Bella who was sitting at our feet, and listening intently. All except for Tori, who was too busy texting.

When I was done talking Luke asked, “Where is your father?”

I looked away. There it was; the question that hung in the air until now. I couldn’t tell him. If I did I would break and I didn’t want to do that in front of everyone. Of course Jax sensed my distress, I mean who wouldn’t. She answered Luke’s question for me.

“I’m so sorry Jezable. I shouldn’t have even asked.” Luke pulled me into another embrace. From this position I could see Harry leaning on the wall in the far corner. He had a pained expression, but then it was wiped of any emotion when he caught me staring. I furrowed my eyebrows when he looked away. What was up with this boy?

I turned back to Luke. “It’s okay Luke. You didn’t know,” I assured him.

He shook his head at me. “No, it isn’t okay. I know how much you love your father. It’s just so crazy what happened. I can’t even believe it myself.”

“It just isn’t right,” Mark said aloud. He was holding onto Tina who was silently crying from the news.

“Different subject,” I quietly pleaded to Luke. I didn’t know where to look so I frowned down at my hands. Lu-Lu took my petite hands into his massive, strong but gentle ones.

He whispered into my ear, “Do you want to go out and get tea and talk, just you and me?” I nodded my head in response.